BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Gierra W.
Great product. It was really nice. I️ would love to be sent more of this product due to the fact that it’s jusf amazing. I’ve never had a bad experience with this company , no matter which product I️ try or use. Morroccan is a great company.
Jessa B.
Surprise, AZ
Love this serum! I️ really feel like it helps protect my hair and keeps my ends from not getting too dry. I️ love the way it smells!! The smell lasts in my hair all day which is a plus!!! I’ve been using this for years and refuse to use another one
Kassandra G.
My hair is very dry and frizzy, when I first used this product, it left my hair feeling very soft and not frizzy. I’ve tried other products that would do the same, but this by far is the best one I have tried. I would definitely buy it again.
Rose R.
Bossier City, LA
One of my absolute favorite hair products! The very first I used it I was hesitant. I've been coloring my hair since the 7th grade so there's been some damage to my hair. Once I was introduced to this product I just loved how soft it was on the skin and even more on your hair. I used it everyday and still do. I highly recommend this product!
aissah s.
west palm beach
This isn’t a cheap product. I buy this every 2months it leaves my silky and smooth . It’s a great oil I use it before I go to sleep to see great results. Speeds up drying process.
Lori R.
Amazing smell and leaves hair super soft! I'll definitely buy another bottle for myself once this one is finished!
It worked great on my dry,brittle hair and met and exceeded all of my expectations! I will order it again, it's cheap on Amazon!
Antoinette R.
Winkelman, AZ
This bottle of heaven leaves your hair soft shiny and totally manageable! It reverts all the damage and allows you to be your own Moroccan princess!!! This is the best stuff Ever!! Just put into damp hair and allow it change your life sooo simple
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original is a really nice product. Usually only available at pro stores like Cosmoprof or saloncentric or in salons. It has a really nice coconut/beachy/summery smell. It’s great for smoothing, adding moisture, detangling etc.
Sophie s.
Bridgeview, IL
I purchased this from ulta Moroccanoil® Treatment Originalalmost a year ago, this stuff lasts forever and a little goes a long way, it smells amazing and it helped my hair a lot ❤️
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
Love love love! This stuff smells so good and goes one easily and last forever! It's re best for your hair. I recommend to anyone who likes to have smooth hair after using heat on it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora