BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Maegan F.
I feel like this is a little over priced for what it does. I like this product and the way it makes my hair feel but it is not worth the price of the product. I like the pump style that comes with it.
Brooke F.
Have been using this product for going on 4 years, has provided great protection for my hair, dryness has disappeared and shininess has returned!!! Love this!!!! Would recommend and have recommended!!!
olivia k.
Anchorage, AK
Inexpensive and wonderful!! Don't waste your time on hair spray that are supposed to make you hair shiny, they're usually packed with alcohol and the effect lasts 30 minutes tops. Use a tiny amount of this instead! Great product for the price.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Moisturizing and made my hair feel very soft! It spread easily and smelled pretty great. It also gave great shine! You just need to make sure you've rinsed it very well, if not it can be a bit greasy.
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
This is one of my top favorite products. Having freezy, curly hair that is also thick. This oil does magic to my hair, especially when i use a flat iron. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
samantha t.
Brazoria , TX
A little goes a long way with this product! I use a about a dime size on my damp hair before I blow dry. Works wonders for fine frizzy hair!! And my favorite part is the amazing smell, lasts all day.
Marisa A.
Bryant, AR
It had a nice smell, but it left my hair feeeling overly oily. This may be because I already have oily hair. It was recommended to me, but I would say to patch test maybe.
Janie W.
What i love most about this oil is its smell. The product does a great job and keeping my curls intact and looking beautiful, but i find myself using it more and more because the scent is so heavenly
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
I have never had a hair product that I wanted to purchase again and again. I have curly hair and this assisted in the drying process and made my hair the shiniest it has ever been!
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
Love love the smell of this oil. A little goes ALONG way. It is a very pricy product but it will last u a long time. Works thru ur hair w ease. It is effective of keeping my hair healthy and shiny. .
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora