BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Karen R.
I love Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment! I have really thick long hair and it makes my hair look amazing. I really like the smell and the shine. I use it when my hair is towel dried.
Marissa J.
Onset, MA
I'm mixed and well let's just say my hair is too! My hair is unruly and dry at times and Moroccan Oil is the perfect corrector. All of the products are great I would recommend this product to EVERYONE!
Arcelia S.
Keyes, CA
AMAZING!!!! I can't even begin to explain how this product met my expectations to the T! Although, a little pricy but so WORTH IT!! A little goes a long way! I've had mine for a little over 6 months.
Merve K.
This is overpriced because it contains much more mineral oil than argan oil, but is advertised as "moroccan oil". It's cheaper and much more effective to buy pure argan oil.
georgie h.
Stollings, WV
After using the Morrocanoil hair treatment I just feel in love with this product. It made my hair so smooth and shiny and manageable. This product is affordable and it really works and smells so good.
Kathleen D.
St Augustine, FL
The salon I used to get my hair cut at used this all the time on their clients. It has the best smell ever and it leaves your hair feeling fantastic! This is the perfect reminder for me to go get some!
Nikki M.
This makes my hair so smooth and healthy bc my hair had so much breakage to it and it was wonderful after I used it every night I got out of the shower. It's very easy to apply and you wouldn't regret buying it!!
Miranda B.
Tigard, OR
I love moroccanoils products, especially the serum. This has an amazing smell, and the smell lasts for up to 3 days without washing!! I use it right out of the shower and it adds shine and health back into my hair. I love it and repurchase it each time I am at the salon!!!
Lia C.
Watertown, CT
I received this product in a sample size as a stocking stuffer. I'm just not impressed I don't see what it does for my hair. Very oily and if you use too much forget it you have to wash your hair again! The only plus is that it smells fantastic.
Kaylee S.
Flat Rock, MI
From a professional stand point this is the best oil on the market smoothign strenghting all in one product. this is the ONLY thing that has ever smooothed my hair the best because my hair is corse
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora