BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Savannah C.
Provo, UT
Highly highly recommend! My hair seems so dry and this is beyond effective of getting my hair to look shiny and fresh!! I have dark hair and this seriously works amazingly! A little pricy but so so worth it!
Destiney P.
I love this stuff! I got some 3 years ago and I still use it. Two pumps on my ends every day! It really helps damaged hair! Smells good and leaves your hair so soft! I’ve never had a product last this long!
Leslie W.
Atlanta, GA
It works good but doesn't leave my hair greasy. I have thicker hair so it makes my hair feel a little thinner and more manageable. It also smells nice. I don't like that it makes my hands feel greasy though.
Jamie H.
Chatsworth , CA
I love this oil! I got it as a sample from a hair show that I went to. It makes my hair so soft and managable. It helps keep my hair in good condition since i flat iron it often.
Delilah S.
I am in love with the smell of this product and the way it leaves your hair smooth and shiny! It is a little bit pricey but a little bit of product goes a long way! I would recommend this product to others.
Bailey M.
Simi Valley, CA
I used this when I was growing my hair back in. It definitely increased shininess, but I don't feel like it made it grow any faster. And I wouldn't use it now that my hair is long again. Makes it too greasy.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
I love this hair treatment so much! It’s by far the best smelling hair oil I’ve ever tried. Everyone always tells me my hair smells good when I use this. It’s pretty effective for treating frizz as well.
Karen R.
I love Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment! I have really thick long hair and it makes my hair look amazing. I really like the smell and the shine. I use it when my hair is towel dried.
Chelsea M.
Novato, CA
This is a fantastic oil. I leave it in my hair before bed to help repair my split ends and damage from heat. It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling amazing. I was very satisfied with this product.
Karleigh G.
This is the greatest hair product I've ever used! It keeps my hair from getting frizzy from all the humidity. I used the shampoo and conditioner as well. definitely a must buy!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora