BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Savannah C.
Provo, UT
Highly highly recommend! My hair seems so dry and this is beyond effective of getting my hair to look shiny and fresh!! I have dark hair and this seriously works amazingly! A little pricy but so so worth it!
Yuly M.
My hair is very thin so even the minimum of heat would damage it. I definitely recommend putting this on your hair when it's damp whether you are styling or not. It smell AMAZING!
Delilah S.
I am in love with the smell of this product and the way it leaves your hair smooth and shiny! It is a little bit pricey but a little bit of product goes a long way! I would recommend this product to others.
Jamie H.
Chatsworth , CA
I love this oil! I got it as a sample from a hair show that I went to. It makes my hair so soft and managable. It helps keep my hair in good condition since i flat iron it often.
Sherri Y.
Woodbury, NJ
This serum really makes my hair feels nourished.  The only thing I don't really like is the strong scent.  If the scent was lighter or if it was unscented, I would give it 5 stars.  It makes my hair softer than other brands and because of that I would recommend it.
Avianna L.
Fairview, PA
This product is amazing. I tried it for just once and my hair was very smooth and my hair felt healthy. It was easy to use and smelt awesome. I will always buy this product because it is a very great product
Patera E.
Irmo, SC
I was introduced to this product by my stylist a few years ago. It's one of my staple hair care products now. Although it's kinda pricey, a little dime size amount goes a long way. It's well worth the money.
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
This product really makes your hair smooth and gives it shine. After about five uses, you start to really see a difference. I like to use a little bit on damp hair after the shower before I blow dry my hair.
Paula S.
Corp Christi, TX
Serious change on my hair. Love this product, id say overall outcomes are a little better than that of the competition. Obviously nice scent and super silky. Must buy for sure, especially if your hair tends to be dry
Georgia P.
West Hartford, CT
I love Moroccan oil products like this one. They make my hair so shiny, pretty, and soft. Often times I use this when my hair is being annoyingly frizzy. It settles and gives it a "just left the salon" look.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora