BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Savannah C.
Provo, UT
Highly highly recommend! My hair seems so dry and this is beyond effective of getting my hair to look shiny and fresh!! I have dark hair and this seriously works amazingly! A little pricy but so so worth it!
Abby C.
Farmington, MN
This Moroccan oil is hands down the best out there. I am a hairstylist and believe me, you will not fin anything else out there better. it has a great smell, you only need the smallest amount and it is not heavy in your hair. i catch my self smelling my hair when i use it on my self!
Delilah S.
I am in love with the smell of this product and the way it leaves your hair smooth and shiny! It is a little bit pricey but a little bit of product goes a long way! I would recommend this product to others.
Elizabeth B.
Urbana, OH
I love moroccan oil as well. It helps to keep away split ends. My hair is always smooth and silky. I use it while my hair is wet and then dry it. It keeps it from looking greasy.
Hilary G.
Beacon Falls, CT
Okay the smell is phenomenal. I've been using this oil for years it's one of the only products I use in my hair. Love that it is specifically formulated for hair so it sinks in without clogging the follicle.
Kristen L.
Mobile, AL
I have naturally curly and at times curly hair tends to become dry! This oil is am amazing on curly hair!! It leaves my hair feeling so soft, gives it great shine, and seals in moisture. Whenever I flatiron my hair I also feel as if it works just as great to provide shine on my hair!
McKenzie L.
Roseville, CA
Moroccan oil is a must have for all! It is an amazing hair oil that absorbs into damp hair and gives you hair the hydration it needs along with adding shine and heat protection. A plus, it smells incredible!
Georgia P.
West Hartford, CT
I love Moroccan oil products like this one. They make my hair so shiny, pretty, and soft. Often times I use this when my hair is being annoyingly frizzy. It settles and gives it a "just left the salon" look.
Marissa C.
Windermere, FL
This freshens up dry curly hair with ease. If it's been a few days since my last wash my curl definition will dry out and this livens it back up immediately for defined moisturizer curls between washes.
Paula S.
Corp Christi, TX
Serious change on my hair. Love this product, id say overall outcomes are a little better than that of the competition. Obviously nice scent and super silky. Must buy for sure, especially if your hair tends to be dry
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora