BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
This tiny bottle has lasted me four years. I use a small smallllll amount. A little goes such a long way you guys. It takes frizz and dryness. It smooths out fly aways and it smells amazing. I highly recommend it.
Kimberly H.
I received a sample of this and was hesitant to try it because most oils make my hair look greasy (although the my hair is very dry). This makes my hair so soft, makes it not so dry, and smells great, too!
Reese Anne R.
Decatur, AL
I have very oily and frizzy hair and this tames it! I can't use much of it because it makes it look nasty but when I use it it works so well! I can keep it in all day and it will keep my hair looking the same
Jacqueline H.
Forked River, NJ
The whole Moroccan oil product line is fantastic however use it very little product each use because a little bit goes a long way should you use too much you will develop build up
Paula S.
Corp Christi, TX
Serious change on my hair. Love this product, id say overall outcomes are a little better than that of the competition. Obviously nice scent and super silky. Must buy for sure, especially if your hair tends to be dry
Brittany P.
Scranton, PA
I use this every time I was my hair before blow dry my hair and before I straighten it( my hair lacks slot of natural oils) this definitely helps make up for it. Just use a drop! It's great and lasts awhile
Sherri Y.
Woodbury, NJ
This serum really makes my hair feels nourished.  The only thing I don't really like is the strong scent.  If the scent was lighter or if it was unscented, I would give it 5 stars.  It makes my hair softer than other brands and because of that I would recommend it.
Jeffrey R.
Providence, RI
This treatment does wonders for your hair! Received it as a gift before, and it's probably the best thing I've ever used. Amazing results, leaving my hair smooth! Highly satisfied with the product. 10/10
Patera E.
Irmo, SC
I was introduced to this product by my stylist a few years ago. It's one of my staple hair care products now. Although it's kinda pricey, a little dime size amount goes a long way. It's well worth the money.
Lisa A.
NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
The best hair oil, hands down. I have used this for 7 years and have never been happier with the results. I only wash my hair once a week, so using a product that isn't oily or weighs down my hair is super important.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora