BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Re:Pigment.Me S.
Reston, VA
This is my favorite hair oil of all times. I also like the light version for my gain hair in the summer. It never weight my hair down and always give me enough hydration and protection. Love it to the moon and back
Dianna G.
Thick or long hair? Use this to cut dry time down by at least half! I buy at our local saline for $45, but I will splurge on this product every time! It also lets me go extra weeks in between hair cuts since it gives it so much conditioning without weighing it down!
Cat D.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff!!! The smell is to die for and it really nourishes your hair. You can use it on wet or dry hair too so that really helps. I always have a bottle of this handy, even when I travel. The little minis are super convienent for that.
Olivia P.
Fairfield, CT
This oil is fantastic for my frizzy and curly hair!! I discovered this when I was in middle school and tried to contain my hair! It smells AMAZING! The one down side is that it is really expensive:(( in all other areas though, it is a 5 Star product.
Lisa M.
Stinnett, KY
Moroccanoil Treatment is truely amazing. It makes your hair so so shiny and soft. I bought mine at Walmart and will be buying it again and again. My daughters love it as well.. It has a wonderful smell and you can smell it in your hair all day long.
Abbey B.
this is probably the best hair product i’ve tried! I apply a pump and apply to ends of my dry hair. it makes my hair so smooth and silky. my hair dresser introduced me to this product and said my hair was “spun silk” after applying! 11/10 recommend!
Natalie H.
Not only does this product smell great, but it’s so nourishing for your scalp and hair! Within the first two uses, I was already amazed at how easy it was to run my fingers through my hair. For days after one use, my hair still had a great sheen and smell to it.
Shayla K.
Omah
This saved my hair when i fried it with a straightener in middle school. It has been a staple product in my life for almost 10 years. I love this product. It is spendy but worth it and I recommend it to everyone.
Lexi R.
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original this is AWESOME! I have used this a couple of times now and it helps keep my hair less frizzy. I like that this smells great and does not feel heavy or sappy when I use it. Works great and I bought a small bottle at Sephora for 15 bucks.
Gierra W.
Great product. It was really nice. I️ would love to be sent more of this product due to the fact that it’s jusf amazing. I’ve never had a bad experience with this company , no matter which product I️ try or use. Morroccan is a great company.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora