BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sabrina H.
Gresham, OR
This tiny bottle has lasted me four years. I use a small smallllll amount. A little goes such a long way you guys. It takes frizz and dryness. It smooths out fly aways and it smells amazing. I highly recommend it.
Carly K.
Dallas, TX
It's such a great product. Great packaging. Great presentation. Great smell. It works very well on my hair. I apply it after the shower while my hair is damp, I blow dry and my hair becomes silky, smooth waves.
Molly R.
Good product! I'm not sure that this is the exact one I used. I have brown hair, curly and it was effective on my hair. It was a good value for the price I feel and I'm sure I would buy it again at some point!
Marguerite L.
Great to apply to the ends of your hair to prevent breakage and split ends. It's a heavy oil so try to not apply to the scalp area cause your hair will look greasy! Good scent and I highly recommend to others !
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
I honestly don't have too much to say about this other than that it does what you would except an oil to do. It moisturizers my hair well and makes is shinier too. Not much else to say, I would definitely recommend!
Laura U.
Arnold, MD
My stylist put this is my hair when I started highlighting again, I bought a bottle that day! The smell is intoxicating and it makes your hair feel soft and it looks healthier and shiny! Frizz and dryness is gone and helps make styling perfect!
Kimberly H.
I received a sample of this and was hesitant to try it because most oils make my hair look greasy (although the my hair is very dry). This makes my hair so soft, makes it not so dry, and smells great, too!
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH
All of the moroccan oil products are fabulous! I use one to make my curly hair less frizzy and it works great and also gives it a little shine. I would definitely recommend trying it.
Georgi E.
I believe this product makes my hair softer and has kept it healthy longer. I blow dry and use a straightener daily and I have loved using the oil. You don't need much which is great since it's pricey to buy.
Anna L.
Rapid City, SD
I highly recommend to everyone, this will have your hair feeling like silk! Literally gives your hair a luxurious drink! I have dry damaged and treated hair. My natural color is dark brown. Yes, I would recommend to everyone I know!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora