BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
La Rainne P.
Woodhaven, NY
Makes my hair nice and smooth, plus gives it really great shine. Helps a lot with hydration and seems to also make split ends look less dry and brittle. A little also goes a long way . Would definitely recommend!
Miosotis O.
Fall River, MA
So nice! Love how you can use it so many different ways. For a treatment in the shower, as a leave in and even a finisher to help smooth frizz & fly aways. A little goes a really long way & its not heavy at all.
Gillie S.
Arroyo Grande, CA
This oil is the best. I've tried so many different oils and they never beat this one. I love the smell, it's not too heavy, and it keeps my hair fizz free and shining. It's hard to find and expensive, but worth it.
Shivani N.
I have dark brown hair that is somewhat dry hair but using this product really kept my hair look shiny and amazing. The smell is great too. It was effective and one of the best hair treatment products I have used!
Anais S.
Orlando , FL
Es un producto excelente, de consistencia aceitosa, hidrata da brillo y suavidad a mi cabello, su packaging es practico. Deja manejable el cabello. Yo suelo dejarlo todo un día en mi cabelllo, se ve muchos resultados
Nicole B.
Savannah, GA
I will always use this stuff. The smell is to die for. It's around $50 for the bottle but it lasts me FOREVER. I'm talking like at least a year. My hair is sooooo smooth when I use it! I recommend it all the time!
haley c.
Goodlettsville, TN
Moroccan oil is great for hair! It takes away the frizz and makes your hair feel so soft! It's great, because it doesn't take a whole bunch to do the job! So the bottle lasts longer
Kayla J.
Levittown , PA
I am absolutely in love with this product. But I'm not so in love with the price. A little goes a long way with Moroccan oil. I bought a bottle in January and it lasted me for a year. It is good for all hair types
Sweena K.
New westminster, BC
I bought this for my mom and she loved that. My mom got thick curly hair and after trying this for the first time she called me to tell that how much she loved that. It gives perfect moisture to her dry thick hair.
Georgi E.
I believe this product makes my hair softer and has kept it healthy longer. I blow dry and use a straightener daily and I have loved using the oil. You don't need much which is great since it's pricey to buy.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora