BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Raelene V.
Love love love this product I have repeatedly purchased this product! I use this almost everyday for my dry ends and usually more during my hair color days! I will always have a bottle on hand! Love it forever and always
Anais S.
Orlando , FL
Es un producto excelente, de consistencia aceitosa, hidrata da brillo y suavidad a mi cabello, su packaging es practico. Deja manejable el cabello. Yo suelo dejarlo todo un día en mi cabelllo, se ve muchos resultados
Marie S.
Eastpointe, MI
Best hair oil I have ever used! It makes my hair feel silky smooth, without weighing my
hair down. I have been using it for about 2-3 years now. The smell is AMAZING might I add!!! Will always be a repurchase for me!
Gillie S.
Arroyo Grande, CA
This oil is the best. I've tried so many different oils and they never beat this one. I love the smell, it's not too heavy, and it keeps my hair fizz free and shining. It's hard to find and expensive, but worth it.
Tammy Z.
Erie, PA
Although this is a bit pricey-it’s GREAT stuff and I recommend to anyone to try for hair and skin. It lasts all day and night . It is my favorite ever hair oil and I use it daily to keep my hair shiny soft and manageable.
Shivani N.
I have dark brown hair that is somewhat dry hair but using this product really kept my hair look shiny and amazing. The smell is great too. It was effective and one of the best hair treatment products I have used!
Isabella C.
Deerfield Beach
I get a very oily scalp, but very dry ends due to coloring my hair somewhat frequently. This keeps my ends looking healthy and feeling soft without weighing my hair down, or leaving it looking like a grease pit.
Kayla J.
Levittown , PA
I am absolutely in love with this product. But I'm not so in love with the price. A little goes a long way with Moroccan oil. I bought a bottle in January and it lasted me for a year. It is good for all hair types
Donna H.
Spring Hill , TN
I love this treatment oil. I use it every day. The scent reminds me of a summer day. It meets my expectations daily. It keeps the Frizz away all day even in humidity. I would recommend this if you need a good anti frizz product
haley c.
Goodlettsville, TN
Moroccan oil is great for hair! It takes away the frizz and makes your hair feel so soft! It's great, because it doesn't take a whole bunch to do the job! So the bottle lasts longer
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora