BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jessica H.
This product has done wonders for my dry and frizzy hair. It has helped heal and prevent my split ends. It's easy to apply and smells good. As long as you don't use too much, it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy.
Bianca H.
Homestead, FL
IT BRINGS LIFE TO MY HAIR ! I WOULD RUB SOME IN MY HAIR WHEN IT WAS WET AND BLOW DRIED IT AND THATS ALL . JUST THE OIL . MY HAIR CAME OUT SMOOTH SILKY AND HYDRATED BUT DON'T BE HEASY HANDED WITH IT . THERE IS NO NEED
Amanda W.
Cottage Grove, WI
Not overly oily I use this either after my shower before I comb my hair or when I notice my hair getting a little frizzy. A little bit goes a long way! Love the light feeling on my hair and the pleasant powdery smell.
Lexi C.
This is amazing!!!! My hair looked and felt healthier and stayed healthier. I have dry hair that can sometimes get oily. But this oil didn't make my hair oily at all. It just made it healthier. Definitely try this out
Christina F.
Knoxville , TN
This product works really well, but there are so many alternatives that do the same job if not better for much cheaper. The product does work to make my hair soft and keep frizzies down.
Stacie J.
Limington, ME
I am a huge fan of this product! I was introduced to it several years ago and have been hooked ever since. You get tons of shine, it makes your hair super soft, and it smells phenomenal!
Christine P.
Windermere, FL
My hair stylist gave me a sample of this and I am absolutely obsessed! Some days it's the ONLY product I put in my hair. Very very happy with it and I plan on buying a full size for sure!
Rachel C.
Warren, MI
Absolutely one of my fav hair products. Got a sample or two in the hair show in Chicago and became addicted. Makes my hair feel and look great and smell even better I love love love it.
Natalie L.
Product works wonders, 100% worth it. Best part for me is not only does ur work amazing but makes my hair smell so good!!! Love this a lot!!! Very effective and I totally recommended it to my mom and she loves it!
Sarah K.
I love this product!! I use it everyday when I get out of the shower. It smells so good and makes me hair so soft!! It is kind of expensive but completely worth the investment. The bottle last me a long time too.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora