BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Stacie J.
Limington, ME
I am a huge fan of this product! I was introduced to it several years ago and have been hooked ever since. You get tons of shine, it makes your hair super soft, and it smells phenomenal!
Louis M.
This oil is so good I like so much, the formula is like a serum feels good in my hair. Before using my hair looks soft and silky is very easy to use I love this!! I'm so satisfied with this oil! But is expensive😞
Christine P.
Windermere, FL
My hair stylist gave me a sample of this and I am absolutely obsessed! Some days it's the ONLY product I put in my hair. Very very happy with it and I plan on buying a full size for sure!
Aly M.
Love the scent, I've been using MoroccanOil products for years - specifically the lite version because I had white hair at the time. It's more of a silicone shine product but it tames frizziness and I keep going back
Rachel C.
Warren, MI
Absolutely one of my fav hair products. Got a sample or two in the hair show in Chicago and became addicted. Makes my hair feel and look great and smell even better I love love love it.
Sahaja p.
Alexandria, VA
I do enjoy this hair oil. I find that it is great to apply to wet hair at the ends. I have long curly hair it and this definitely helps nourish my hair. I don't really use this as a dry oil. I'd recommend this.
Jodi P.
Annapolis, MD
This is one of the best I have personally found in the market. Dry damaged hair ? This product is for you! It’s easy to you and super effective leaving my locks lush and durable. On the pricey end but well worth every penny.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Fantastic product! If you are a blonde get the Moroccan Oil Lite. It is the same consistence as the original. However, it wont make blonde hair brassy like the original has been known to do.
Ty K.
Chesterfield, NJ
I love everything about this stuff!!! Sadly my cat knocked over my last bottle and haven't gotten around to buying a new one! The scent is perfect and your hair gets stronger and shinier
Rachel N.
Seriously made me feel like I was a maroccan princess sitting down at her $269000 vanity just smoothing out my hair after a long, hot bath in my pool of a tub! 👍🏻
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora