BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kylie
This oil really helps hydrate my skin and hair. The price is a little pricey, but it is worth it. I always love using oils and this one really helps with dandruff or dry skin. I would defiantly recommend this oil to others.
Jodi P.
Annapolis, MD
This is one of the best I have personally found in the market. Dry damaged hair ? This product is for you! It’s easy to you and super effective leaving my locks lush and durable. On the pricey end but well worth every penny.
Christine P.
Windermere, FL
My hair stylist gave me a sample of this and I am absolutely obsessed! Some days it's the ONLY product I put in my hair. Very very happy with it and I plan on buying a full size for sure!
Ty K.
Chesterfield, NJ
I love everything about this stuff!!! Sadly my cat knocked over my last bottle and haven't gotten around to buying a new one! The scent is perfect and your hair gets stronger and shinier
Christina F.
Knoxville , TN
This product works really well, but there are so many alternatives that do the same job if not better for much cheaper. The product does work to make my hair soft and keep frizzies down.
Kristine B.
Oakville, CT
I recoenved this item as a sample in one of my ipsy bags. I actually really like using it on my face and hands at night before bed. I am not sure how much this item costs but I would consider purchasing in the future
Randi K.
Springfield, MO
I love the way this product smells, and leaves my hair so soft and silky. The biggest drawback for me is the price point because there are several other brands that also do a great job and are not nearly as expensive.
Michelle M.
Huntsville, AL
I love love love Moroccan Oil. This oil is great to use on wet or dry hair and really helps get a beautiful, frizz free blow dry style. I've used their products behind the chair as a stylist and loved the whole line.
lulu j.
Amazing product this its really good, the ingredients and its delightful scent. It really helps my hair grow and it repairs it but like any other treatment you have to be constant on it
Kristine N.
Aurora, CO
My hair is very dry at the ends. After a shower I put a few drops on my ends and it keeps my hair nice, smooth and long lasting. Smells nice and isn't too pricey.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora