BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lisa M.
Stinnett, KY
Moroccanoil Treatment is truely amazing. It makes your hair so so shiny and soft. I bought mine at Walmart and will be buying it again and again. My daughters love it as well.. It has a wonderful smell and you can smell it in your hair all day long.
Victoria D.
Seattle, WA
I use this every time I wash my hair. It helps smooth out the frizziness and keeps it hydrated. The ends of my hair can get pretty dry and this helps tame it. It's pretty affordable to me because you really don't need to use that much product.
Abbey B.
this is probably the best hair product i’ve tried! I apply a pump and apply to ends of my dry hair. it makes my hair so smooth and silky. my hair dresser introduced me to this product and said my hair was “spun silk” after applying! 11/10 recommend!
Natalie H.
Not only does this product smell great, but it’s so nourishing for your scalp and hair! Within the first two uses, I was already amazed at how easy it was to run my fingers through my hair. For days after one use, my hair still had a great sheen and smell to it.
Olivia P.
Fairfield, CT
This oil is fantastic for my frizzy and curly hair!! I discovered this when I was in middle school and tried to contain my hair! It smells AMAZING! The one down side is that it is really expensive:(( in all other areas though, it is a 5 Star product.
Gierra W.
Great product. It was really nice. I️ would love to be sent more of this product due to the fact that it’s jusf amazing. I’ve never had a bad experience with this company , no matter which product I️ try or use. Morroccan is a great company.
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
This is the best product for keeping your hair moisturized, and helping to restore your hair from damage. I started using this product after my last color appointment, because my hair got ruined, and it is absolutely amazing. I would recommend it to anybody.
Jessa B.
Surprise, AZ
Love this serum! I️ really feel like it helps protect my hair and keeps my ends from not getting too dry. I️ love the way it smells!! The smell lasts in my hair all day which is a plus!!! I’ve been using this for years and refuse to use another one
Lexi R.
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original this is AWESOME! I have used this a couple of times now and it helps keep my hair less frizzy. I like that this smells great and does not feel heavy or sappy when I use it. Works great and I bought a small bottle at Sephora for 15 bucks.
Kassandra G.
My hair is very dry and frizzy, when I first used this product, it left my hair feeling very soft and not frizzy. I’ve tried other products that would do the same, but this by far is the best one I have tried. I would definitely buy it again.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora