BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Emma F.
This hair oil smells amazing! I personally use this product solely for the smell. I haven't noticed a difference in my dry ends but it does make my hair super soft right after use. I will continue to use this hair oil.
Anna J.
Grand rapids, MI
I use to work in a salon last summer, and was introduced to this product. I use it after i straighten my hair, and i love it. It makes it shiny, and very very soft, and it smells very good. I have a moroccan based product to also curl my hair and i love it.
Arielle B.
I love this product. When my hair is a little damp after my shower, I put a half dime size drop in my hair and rub it into my hair. Then I dry my hair and straighten it. It protects my hair and it smells amazing. Be sure not too use too much or your hair will look greasy but I really love this product.
Jennifer A.
Sun Valley, CA
I love to use this product just for the smell alone. It makes my hair shine and smell fantastic. It holds down any fly aways I have. Very little goes a LONG way. If you use to much thats where it can get a little greesy. Stick to keeping the majority of it towards the end of your hair where its most dry.
Raven T.
Oak Harbor, WA
THIS PRODUCT IS LIFE. THIS IS HONESTY A HAIR CARE NECESSITY FOR ME AND HONESTLY EVERYONE COULD USE THIS IN THEIR HAIRCARE ROUTINE. SUPER NATURAL AND FULL OF VITAMINS THAT ARE DETRIMENTAL TO THE GROWTH/CARE OF YOUR HAIR!!!
Audree V.
El Paso, TX
I love using this stuff when I get out of the shower! Since my hair is really curly it adds some moisture and shine without weighing it down. I recommend this stuff it lasts a while so the price isn't really a bad thing
Samantha R.
My hair stylist uses this on my hair right after cutting. It stays super soft and smooth for days even after rinsing out. My hair is super curly and frizzy. I definitely recommend and am considering purchasing a bottle to have on hand.
Oliwia J.
Boston, MA
I put this in my hair after every shower! Detangles and controls frizz. I love the smell and I love how my hair feels all day after applying this. It only gets greasy after the second day.
Ally C.
Smells amazing!! And leaves my hair feeling soft & nourished. Sometimes if I know I'm going to shower the next morning, I leave a bunch of it in my scalp area as well as my ends over night to let the nutrients soak in
Tiffany C.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this treatment. I use it on the ends of my hair after showering. It is expensive but lasts a long time. I LOVE the way that it smells and how the smell lingers in my hair afterward.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora