BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Randy P.
Bloomington, MN
The Moroccan oil leaves my hair a bit greasy but gives my scalp the nourishment it needs. I'm also pleased with the moisture and shine it gives my hair along with the renewed texture. A great product for dry hair/scalp.
Jenn B.
Kissimmee, FL
Love love love this! I would highly recommend it to anyone! If your lighter in color get the light one or you'll see a distinct darker blonde. The smell, the easy way it glides thru hair and the fact it doesn't have after effects the next day!
Kasandra A.
This is by far the best conditioning treatment I have used so far. And it smells amazing. My hair is very dry and frizzy and this left my hair soft and silky smooth after the first use. I highly recommend this product.
Arielle B.
I love this product. When my hair is a little damp after my shower, I put a half dime size drop in my hair and rub it into my hair. Then I dry my hair and straighten it. It protects my hair and it smells amazing. Be sure not too use too much or your hair will look greasy but I really love this product.
sara t.
Amazing! Morrocanoil is what actually began my love for hair oils. I recieved a sample of this in my April 2016 Ipsy and was super impressed! Has a lovely beachy scent. This helped with my split ends. Made my hair satiny.
Shonlyn F.
Burbank, CA
Literally amazing stuff! Brought my hair back from the dead. It's just so damn expensive! Get the biggest size to get the best value, you'll use all of it. I just put it on my ends to make sure the roots don't get greasy.
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
Most people know this stuff by now, but if you don't, it's great!  It smells nice, and leaves my hair nice and soft.  I bought a big bottle with a pump and keep it on my bathroom counter so it's easy to get to.
Raven T.
Oak Harbor, WA
THIS PRODUCT IS LIFE. THIS IS HONESTY A HAIR CARE NECESSITY FOR ME AND HONESTLY EVERYONE COULD USE THIS IN THEIR HAIRCARE ROUTINE. SUPER NATURAL AND FULL OF VITAMINS THAT ARE DETRIMENTAL TO THE GROWTH/CARE OF YOUR HAIR!!!
Emily O.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product makes my hair so smooth and makes my split ends look so healthy. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my hair oily like other products I have used. It is a little on the pricey side but is definitely worth it!
Morgan J.
Orono, MN
I love this oil! Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves your hair so soft. I use it every other time I wash my hair to help keep it healthy. The only downside is if you use too much it can leave your hair greasy.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora