BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jennifer A.
Sun Valley, CA
I love to use this product just for the smell alone. It makes my hair shine and smell fantastic. It holds down any fly aways I have. Very little goes a LONG way. If you use to much thats where it can get a little greesy. Stick to keeping the majority of it towards the end of your hair where its most dry.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
The original Moroccan Oil is pricier than some of the copy cat brands, but it's worth it. A tiny bit is all you need and keeps my hair sleek, shiny and very smooth. It also goes on without being greasy like some of the other brands. Love it.
Anna J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use to work in a salon last summer, and was introduced to this product. I use it after i straighten my hair, and i love it. It makes it shiny, and very very soft, and it smells very good. I have a moroccan based product to also curl my hair and i love it.
Taylor P.
Staten Island, NY
A holy grail product for me. This stuff has changed my hair completely. I put this in when my hair is damp and it tames frizz, fights humidity, adds shine, and conditions my hair to the extreme! Smells amazing as well!
Audree V.
El Paso, TX
I love using this stuff when I get out of the shower! Since my hair is really curly it adds some moisture and shine without weighing it down. I recommend this stuff it lasts a while so the price isn't really a bad thing
Oliwia J.
Boston, MA
I put this in my hair after every shower! Detangles and controls frizz. I love the smell and I love how my hair feels all day after applying this. It only gets greasy after the second day.
Tiffany C.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this treatment. I use it on the ends of my hair after showering. It is expensive but lasts a long time. I LOVE the way that it smells and how the smell lingers in my hair afterward.
Samantha R.
My hair stylist uses this on my hair right after cutting. It stays super soft and smooth for days even after rinsing out. My hair is super curly and frizzy. I definitely recommend and am considering purchasing a bottle to have on hand.
Bradlee H.
I absolutely love this stuff. I got this as a sample size in my ipsy bag and have since repurchases. It helps contain my unmanageable frizz and helps reduce the appearance of split ends. I am very satisfied with this product!
Snežana M.
Phoenix, AZ
I feel like this oil has to be used in moderation literally a few drops otherwise it will leave your hair very oily looking. It is also very pricey. On the pro side , It smells really good and keeps the fly aways down.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora