BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Misti Blu D.
Rockledge, FL
Smells great but I only recommend it for a body oil and a finishing oil for anyone that doesn't have blonde hair. This product is an amber color and will turn blondes brassy. It is a beautiful quality and smells wonderful.
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV
When it's humid I have frizzy hair so after I style my hair I run this oil through my hair and it keeps it shiny and frizz free throughout the day! I love the smell and it is not thick where it leaves any buildup in my hair
Jen E.
This is great stuff. I have heard my friends call it "hair crack". It is easy to use and smells wonderful. My hair dries faster and it adds protection and shine. It also doesn't build up like other products. I love Moroccanoil and will always use it.
Martha D.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using the Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment for about two years now and I cannot live without it. I use two pumps rub it between my hands and work it through my damp hair. It's a miracle oil, that makes your hair soft and shiny especially when flat ironing it. Just wish they had a travel size version :)
Jennifer M.
Wilton, CT
I can't say enough good things about Moroccan Oil products. Although a little expensive, they are definitely worth it. This serum saves my hair from frizz without being oily and it smells great! I would highly recommend it.
Jade V.
I love this hair oil. I always use it after I wash my hair before I let it dry or blow dry it. It smells great and always helps with the frizz. Since I'm blonde I always use the 'light' version so it doesn't stain my hair.
julie d.
this is one of my favorite products ever!! i've repurchased so many times over the past 5 years.

this product makes my hair look shiny and healthy! i would definitely recommend for all hair types but especially damaged hair
Regina S.
A little goes a VERY long way. I like to use this when blow drying or flat ironing my hair to remove some of the frizz and make it as smooth as possible. I have tick, long hair and I don't use more than a nickel throughout.
Rachell M.
Oklahoma City
Favorite oil for my hair. My hair is thick and unruly and this serum is the only thing that helps me tame my hair. It also smells amazing and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. I re-buy this product every time I run out!
Molly C.
Franklin
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
I know hundreds of people who swear by this, and I've seen it work wonders, the only problem is my hair is way too thin and fine for it to look anything other than a greasy mess.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora