BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Danielle H.
Scranton, PA
Love this lightweight oil! It smooths my hair without leaving a residue and smells amazing. I love the packaging that it comes in and would recommend this to anyone looking for a hair oil to implement into their routine.
Tiffany C.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this treatment. I use it on the ends of my hair after showering. It is expensive but lasts a long time. I LOVE the way that it smells and how the smell lingers in my hair afterward.
Susan H.
West Monroe, LA
I love the smell! I love the way it makes my hair silky smooth with lots of shine. The product doesn’t feel heavy at all nor is it greasy. I think this is a great product for someone that has dry or naturally curly hair.
Anna J.
Grand rapids, MI
I use to work in a salon last summer, and was introduced to this product. I use it after i straighten my hair, and i love it. It makes it shiny, and very very soft, and it smells very good. I have a moroccan based product to also curl my hair and i love it.
Paulina M.
Chico
I can’t even explain how much I love Morocco! By far my fav brand when it comes to hair treatments. Leaves hair soft, shiny, and smelling great! And totally helps revive damaged hair! Apply every other night preferably
Meghan M.
Philadelphia, PA
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original best oil t treatment for hair does not frizz and is alcohol free . You can use it to add shine and a long term conditioning. I put it in before I blow dry my hair it is amazing!!!
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
Most people know this stuff by now, but if you don't, it's great!  It smells nice, and leaves my hair nice and soft.  I bought a big bottle with a pump and keep it on my bathroom counter so it's easy to get to.
Bradlee H.
I absolutely love this stuff. I got this as a sample size in my ipsy bag and have since repurchases. It helps contain my unmanageable frizz and helps reduce the appearance of split ends. I am very satisfied with this product!
Alexis W.
I have thick and wavy/ curly hair which I color. I'm always looking for ways to make it soft and shiny and this is the best serum I've ever used. The smell is wonderful and it doesn't weigh my hair down. You can get a great amount for only 15 dollars. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time.
Shonlyn F.
Burbank, CA
Literally amazing stuff! Brought my hair back from the dead. It's just so damn expensive! Get the biggest size to get the best value, you'll use all of it. I just put it on my ends to make sure the roots don't get greasy.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora