BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mimi A.
Dallas, TX
This is by far one of the best hair oils on the current market. It works on damp or dry hair and is great when you don't have a lot of time to style your hair. I've been using it for years and it never fails my over-dyed hair.
fatima y.
Alexandria , VA
I am a big fan of the original Moroccan oil. I love the way it smells and feels on your hair. It's super nourishing. It tames down the frizz and flyaways. But it doesn't make your hair greasy looking. You need just a small amount and keep it away from your scalp because that's when your hair starts looking greasy.
Valerie V.
Ontario , CA
lately my hair has been very dry especially my ends, but daily use of this Moroccan oil leaves my hair so nice and soft. im not the biggest fan of the scent, but its very effective. it lasts all day and helps keep my frizz down.
Shakima J.
Philadelphia, PA
First off I would like to say is I have thick, dry and coarse hair. This stuff work wonders whem i use it. I normally apply it before I flat iron my hair and it gives me a sleek and shiny look. It smell great and is lightweight.
Kierra F.
fremont
As a brunette who went blonde this has helped restore my hairs natural beauty. It’s more expensive than drug store but worth it! Also a little goes a long way so it lasts a while! I love this brand and it has an amazing smell!!
Gracie P.
Marysville, CA
A little goes a long way for this product! It really gives a good smell and helps make your hair shiny. I use this on the bottom of my hair and then put near my roots because if I start at the roots my hair will get too greasy.
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
This is a pretty good serum. It helps add shine and smoothes out my long thick coarse hair. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is I don't find it incredibly special. For the price there is other serums out there that I enjoy more.
Monica C.
Portland , OR
This stuff is the bomb, HOWEVER the first ingredient is NOT oil. Shocker. But other than that it was very very nice smelling and made my hair so soft. I used a lot of it because my hair was damaged. Now that my hair is nice I probably wouldn't need as much!
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product, I like to put a few drops of this in all my hair conditioning products for added nutrients to my hair.
It is effective and I do see a difference in my hair in terms of taming frizz and moisturizing my hair ends.
Alanah F.
Reno, NV
Expensive but so worth it, especially if you color your hair or have curly unmanageable hair. I love this stuff, and it smells amazing a quarter size lasts me all day. I also use it on my daughters hair and it works wonderfully
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora