BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I love this product! I use once and a while when I feel like my hair is getting dry and it leaves it feeling smooth and perfect. Also makes it smell great! A little pricey but totally worth it!
Ariel S.
Irvine, CA
So I use this before I apply heat to my hair and after I wash my hair because it leaves my bleached and damaged hair silky shiny and flawless looking and it smells amazing the smell is probably my favorite part of this product
Marissa J.
Idaho Falls, ID
This smells amazing! My hair can get dry and frizzy but all I have to do is apply a little bit. Always start at the end of your hair and work it up about halfway. I never use any on my roots and a little bit goes a long way.
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
This is a pretty good serum. It helps add shine and smoothes out my long thick coarse hair. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is I don't find it incredibly special. For the price there is other serums out there that I enjoy more.
vanessa p.
bronx, Ny
I love this ! it makes my hair feel so hydrated and non frizzy. Also, it smells great! I;m a sucker for things that smell good. But I definitely recommend this. Is a little pricey but worth it.
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product, I like to put a few drops of this in all my hair conditioning products for added nutrients to my hair.
It is effective and I do see a difference in my hair in terms of taming frizz and moisturizing my hair ends.
Anna H.
Coralville
I don't think this product helps my hair that much. I have straight black asian hair. My hair gets oily easily and I think this product just makes it worse where I kind of have an oily feel to it
Kierra F.
fremont
As a brunette who went blonde this has helped restore my hairs natural beauty. It’s more expensive than drug store but worth it! Also a little goes a long way so it lasts a while! I love this brand and it has an amazing smell!!
Maggie N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I tried it for the first time and I am in love... I especially love the Frizz product! I use it on my daughters hair and mine and always get compliments when I do ;). The smell is wonderful too!
Icycis C.
This treatment is my hair food! I used this like 1 every couple weeks to give my scalp just a little extra tlc. The formula is a serum. It is a lot better in my opinion than the olive oil treatment I've tried. I recommend it!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora