BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kelsey N.
Lawrence, KS
Moroccan oil is great for all hair types. Doesn't leave hair oily. Such a great product! Lasts awhile since it doesn't take much to use each time. Worth the price. Would always buy again. Love the glass bottles it comes in too
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I love this product! I use once and a while when I feel like my hair is getting dry and it leaves it feeling smooth and perfect. Also makes it smell great! A little pricey but totally worth it!
Anastasia N.
N Hollywood, CA
Hands down the best Argan oil products on the market. Makes my hair so smooth and easy to brush. Helps to prevent split ends and being Gentle to my blonde hair. I recommend that brand and product to everyone and especially to blondies
vanessa p.
bronx, Ny
I love this ! it makes my hair feel so hydrated and non frizzy. Also, it smells great! I;m a sucker for things that smell good. But I definitely recommend this. Is a little pricey but worth it.
Monica C.
Portland , OR
This stuff is the bomb, HOWEVER the first ingredient is NOT oil. Shocker. But other than that it was very very nice smelling and made my hair so soft. I used a lot of it because my hair was damaged. Now that my hair is nice I probably wouldn't need as much!
Marissa J.
Idaho Falls, ID
This smells amazing! My hair can get dry and frizzy but all I have to do is apply a little bit. Always start at the end of your hair and work it up about halfway. I never use any on my roots and a little bit goes a long way.
Alanah F.
Reno, NV
Expensive but so worth it, especially if you color your hair or have curly unmanageable hair. I love this stuff, and it smells amazing a quarter size lasts me all day. I also use it on my daughters hair and it works wonderfully
Anna H.
Coralville
I don't think this product helps my hair that much. I have straight black asian hair. My hair gets oily easily and I think this product just makes it worse where I kind of have an oily feel to it
fatima y.
Alexandria , VA
I am a big fan of the original Moroccan oil. I love the way it smells and feels on your hair. It's super nourishing. It tames down the frizz and flyaways. But it doesn't make your hair greasy looking. You need just a small amount and keep it away from your scalp because that's when your hair starts looking greasy.
Carlee S.
Ive been using this stuff for YEARS! Ever since my salon used it once-i was hooked. Smells so good, and a little bit goes a long way for a hint of shine (without looking oily) and tames frizz!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora