BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Katherine S.
Richfield, NC
Love this product!  I've been using it for years and it's always the first thing I put on my hair after getting out of the shower.  I've tried other oil treatments that came in my Ipsy bags but always come back to this one.
Jessica D.
Just got this as a sample and couldn't wait to try it. I used it after my shower on towel dried hair and let it air dry. Then I used my flat iron and my hair straightened so quick and was so soft and shiny. It stayed straight all day.
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
I freaking love this product. Favorite part about it is the smell no doubt, but also how healthy it makes my hair feel and look. I just feel better when I’m wearing this. I have extremely frizzy curly hair and this works great on it.
Elizabeth N.
St. Paul
Love this product. Made my hair feel silky smooth. I have to be careful that I do put too much product in my hair otherwise it will make it feel flat. Also works better when put in when hair is wet.
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
I love this brand! The hair serums are the best here. The smell is beyond delicious. I absolutely recommend this product and this brand. It's not cheap but it's affordable. It's worth it.
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
I use this product EVERY DAY! I love using this on the ends of my hair after I use a straightening or curling iron on it! It smooths my ends and makes my split ends disappear! I will buy this again and again until the day I die!!!!
Tiara W.
Aberdeen, MD
One of the best oils ive used. Little pricey but worth it. I love all products by Moroccan oil. I have curly hair so I need moisture and this product isn’t too heaven but not too lite either.
Jennifer T.
I had horrific hair damage after buying into that Monat Hair system....so I have been using this to help heal it and it really works great. I put it on after my shower and use a wet brush and let it air dry unless I’m going somewhere special and it really it helping to heal my hair.
Faith M.
Bay St Louis, MS
My hair is bleached monthly and straightened almost daily. My ends get sort of dry and it's hard to get my hair soft and sleek. I use this before I blow dry and straighten and it definitely makes my hair feel (and smell) amazing.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I HAVE VERY COARSE CURLY HAIR & MY NEW HAIR STYLIST INTRODUCED ME TO THIS AMAZING PRODUCT !
I APPLY IT TO MY WET HAIR , BEFORE USING MY DIFFUSER BLOW DRYER. MOROCCAN OIL HELPS MY HAIR DRY FASTER & LEAVES IT FEELING & LOOKING SILKY & SHINY AND DEFINITELY ELIMINATES THE FRIZZ.
THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT WHEN I FOUND THIS PRODUCT ONLINE FOR THE 2nd TIME TO ORDER IN IT'S LARGEST SIZE AT A FANTASTIC PRICE........I WAS SOOOOOOOO EXCITED !!!!!
THE BAD & SAD NEWS IS .....I THOUGHT I ORDERED, BOUGHT & PAID FOR THE LAST 13 BOXES LEFT IN STOCK.
I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL CONFIRMATION STATING THIS TO BE TRUE & MY CREDIT CARD CHARGED $163.15 FOR THE ENTIRE PURCHASE. BUT TO MY DISMAY A FEW DAYS LATER , ANOTHER E-MAIL CONFIRMED THAT 4 BOXES OF MoroccanOil Oil Treatment (6.8oz./200ml), WERE BEING SHIPPED TO ME & MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED $50.20. I DID RECEIVE THE 4 BOXES IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, BUT I'M STILL HOPING THAT IT WAS JUST A PARTIAL ORDER THAT HAD BEEN SENT. I'M STILL VERY INTERESTED IN BUYING THIS SIZE BOTTLE AT THE SAID PRICE OF $12.55 EA. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT & REALLY DRENCH MY HAIR IN IT. SO PLEASE CAN YOU CHECK INTO THIS MATTER FOR ME. I WOULD SO APPRECIATE IT & WOULD STILL LOVE TO BE ABLE TO BUY THE REST OF THE ORDER THAT I PLACED ONLINE .
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora