BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Chelsea P.
I've been using this oil for years and will continue to do so. It transforms my platinum blonde hair hair from frizzy to silky. It does not leave your hair feeling or looking greasy at all. I highly recommend this oil to everyone!
Valencia K.
Ladys Island, SC
This product works like magic. You only need a little drop, but that little drop goes a long way. Even a small bottle can last you. It doesn't have an overpowering over, which is great for those who have a fragrance sensitivity.
Brittany Y.
Austin, AR
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVE HAIR PRODUCT!! This serum is FANTASTIC! It is pricey but lasts you a while and is the best serum I've tried. The scent is amazing and it does not leave your hair dry at all! I would HIGHLY recommend the Moroccan Oil!
Natalia I.
Delray Beach, FL
I have very damaged hair and this oil treatment has transformed my hair back to beautiful, shiny, and silky hair. Used a dime size on my hand and rubbed it till it warm then apply everywhere on my hair expect the roots of my head.
Fred R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this product meet my wife use it all the time I need a hair very shiny very soft and silky I would definitely recommend to anybody who has dry brittle hair also thin hair it's very useful for every day also very easy to use
Christine M.
Canonsburg, PA
I started out with a small bottle of this to try quite some time ago. I have very thick, curly hair. I loved it. Since then I've moved on to the shampoo and conditioner and use this on a regular basis.
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
Moroccan oil is amazing . The smell is dreamy and it leaves yornhair feeling amazing as well. It can be used in both wet or dry hair ! I love that a ring bit of product goes a long way and it makes the bottle last a super long time
Antonella M.
Since I have bleached my ends in the past, I have a tendency to get split and dry ends. Ever since I started using this hair serum it’s made a drastic improvement on my hair and it’s become a part of my routine when I wash my hair.
Rachel A.
Owensboro, KY
I lighten my hair every couple of months & skip getting my hair trimmed more than I should, sometimes leaving my ends brittle. When I use this product, no matter how "fried" my ends looked after a blow out, it seals my cuticles together & makes my hair look perfect!
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
I really enjoy this product. It goes on nice, gets rid of the flyaways and helps my waves & curls. I can't use it near the roots, as it makes my head look super greasy. I also can't use it that often, because my hair looks greasy.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora