BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ali C.
I love love love this stuff! It smells amazing and a little bit goes a VERY long way. My hair feels soft, looks shiny, and smells fantastic when I use this. My boyfriend raves about the smell, too.
Nicole M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've used this for years. It helped my hair grow longer. It lasts for a long time and I have thick long hair so that's a bonus! I always recommend this product to my friends! Very well made. I use three squirts before I blow dry.
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
Moroccan oil is amazing . The smell is dreamy and it leaves yornhair feeling amazing as well. It can be used in both wet or dry hair ! I love that a ring bit of product goes a long way and it makes the bottle last a super long time
Tara D.
Blue springs , MO
Helps so much with damaged hair. I love this stuff it makes your hair smell amazing and it makes it way easier to brush wet hair. I have blonde hair so it can cause some damage to keep up and this stuff keeps my hair looking healthy
Rachel A.
Owensboro, KY
I lighten my hair every couple of months & skip getting my hair trimmed more than I should, sometimes leaving my ends brittle. When I use this product, no matter how "fried" my ends looked after a blow out, it seals my cuticles together & makes my hair look perfect!
Richa W.
Perris, CA
Forever my favorite hair oil! Nothing has compared to this or been as good. Only oil I find I can leave in and walk out of the house. Gives me a natural finish and doesn't affect how long my style lasts, doesn't cut my days between washes.
Rikki H.
Whitehall, OH
My only issue with this product is the price. This product is a miracle worker, I can add only this to my hair and have soft beautiful waves all day long. Great product!
~Dinarae~
This is my go to hair serum! I love the way it smoothes without looking greasy! And the scent is heavenly- I travel with it as well!

I can leave my hair wet with it in it and put it in a bun and when I take it out- it's so shiny!
Caitlyn S.
Richmond, KY
I received a sample for this product in a beauty box. I love it! It makes my curly, often dry, hair feel great and healthy. The product is expensive, but I would consider buying it in the future.
Jazmin P.
I love most products that has morrocon oil. But the only bad thing is that my hair gets very oily right after. This brand is easy to use while giving a wonderful healthy look. Is great to find a product that could tackle frizzy hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora