BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
amela h.
Louisville , KY
Love this hair treatment for my curly hair. Gives great shine and smells divine. Would not recommend if you have oil prone hair or fine hair. Great for thick corse hair. I don't use it when I wear my hair straight as it makes it oily
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS
I liked it but i think I prefer the coconut milk made by the same brand. This was just a little to hydrating for me. I figured this would help with my frizz but I think my hair is actually pretty well hydrated so this made it look oily
Paige S.
This is such an amazing product and I use it religiously. As someone with extremely dry, curly hair, this makes my locks look and smell great even after using heat on them. It is well worth the price and a little goes a long way so it lasts!
KaylaMae F.
Huntington, IN
Overall this was a good hair oil. I don't usually find myself needing one since I have oily hair to begin with, but this made my hair shiny rather than greasy looking. And the smell was great! This would be best for dryer hair types I think!
Nicole R.
I absolutely love this product and will continue to use! The smell is amazing and the product is a miracle in a bottle! It made my hair not only feel so much better after how dry it was but my hair grew so fast! I highly recommend!
Luara M.
Worcester, MA
Esse oleo tem um cheiro maravilhoso!! Deixa o cabelo macio e brilhoso. Poreeeem, no Brasil tem um melhor (na minha opinião é claro, e depende do seu tipo de cabelo), que é o da Inoar. Por esse preço eu nao compraria, prefiria comprar outro
Kelli S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the stuff I literally can't live without! It's a loyal product of mine and it makes my hair feel so soft without weighing it down like other brands can typically do. I highly recommend this!
Lana L.
I am not sure if this is the same product but looks very similar to a smaller bottle that was recommended to me in a salon to tame flyaways on top of my head and keep curly hair more orderly. I haven't tried this product yet saving it for a special occasion but it looks promising.
Jazmin P.
I love most products that has morrocon oil. But the only bad thing is that my hair gets very oily right after. This brand is easy to use while giving a wonderful healthy look. Is great to find a product that could tackle frizzy hair.
Lettecia H.
west valley city
This product is a salons go to! It is expensive as heck but so much worth the price! It’s leaves your hair soft and manageable. Literally you feel like you left the salon after you use this product. I love it and it is my favorite.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora