BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Marada M.
Miracle worker! I have longer hair. I use a quarter size amount of this on wet hair and comb my hair out without any problem! Gone are the days of tears from plucking away at the tangles! It is a bit pricey BUT a little goes a long way!
Joelle M.
You only need a drop of this oil to moisturize your hair. One drop keeps my hair frizz free all day. This means a lot considering I live in an incredibly hot and humid place. The smell of the product is also really great, and because you only need one or two drops the bottle lasts a while! Only downside is that it's a bit pricey.
Noor M.
Gets rid of most of your frizz, I like to use it as my hair is drying and whenever it gets frizzy again! It also helps to keep your hair silky without making it greasy. It is a little bit on the priceyer side but I'm satisfied with the results
Lisa H.
Huntsville, AL
I swear by this stuff. When my stylist told me it cuts down on drying time, I didn't believe her. Then I tried it myself and found out she was right! I have long, thick hair, and this makes a significant difference in drying time. It also makes my hair soft and helps combat frizz.
Unique M.
The Moroccanoil hair treatment is perfect for fly aways, and dry damaged split hair. It's helps to smooth the hair and gives it a nice subtle sheen it smells very good. The only thing is the price is a bit high but it does what it says.
Ann G.
Clayton, GA
This product is great for all hair types. If one has oily hair, use just a little on the ends when wet and blow dry. Great on medium and coarse hair as well. I love this to use on my clients.Quality is high.
eirini t.
This product is great. Smells amazing and leaves my dry ends shiny and smooth. A little goes a long way. I apply it to my hair when it's damp before heat styling. I love it !
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
Smells absolutely amazing!!! I never thought a hair oil would work on my fine hair (gets oily quick and flat) but hair oil is fantastic. It doesnt make my hair greasy at all, tames fly aways and smooths my hair to perfection. I use everyday.
Caralayne A.
I love using this product. Just before I dry my hair, I put a little bit in my hair and it leaves my hair smooth and glossy and it just feels amazing. Leaves your hair looking and feeling healthy. I'd definitely buy this product again. :)
Kristina S.
Milwaukee , WI
Must have for all hair types. I use this almost every day. Works on dry or damp hair. Helps with frizz/dryness and will keep your hair looking shiny and feeling silky smooth.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora