BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Casey H.
Warwick, NY
I love Moroccan oil so much that I even use the suave conditioner and shampoo with Moroccan oil in it. My hair dresser always tells me that even with dying it blond my hair is always healthy and shiny!
Dallas L.
I love this product, I used to use it on my hair all the time. It smells absolutely wonderful, it is a bit pricy, but for the price its a high quality product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good oil for their hair.
Kristina S.
Milwaukee , WI
Must have for all hair types. I use this almost every day. Works on dry or damp hair. Helps with frizz/dryness and will keep your hair looking shiny and feeling silky smooth.
Kathleen F.
Oneonta, NY
It does everything. You can use it daily or you can use it just to tame frizz or flyaways. You can use it to add shine or you can use it to deep condition. It's a miracle in a bottle.
Joanna W.
New York
This ornament is a great gift idea! Just a little drop and my hair feels so soft and hydrated. I struggle with my hair because I wear it naturally curly. It gets frizzy and unmanageable. But, after i found this oil, just a drop and I rub it into my hair each day and it make my hair so soft and the frizzing stops. Got to get some more!
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I always skip conditioning in the shower and just add 1pump of this to my ends while my hair is still wet. Smells beautiful and adds just enough moisture without weighing down.
Kat S.
Ottosen, IA
I have had dry hair lately and I never used too. I am blonde so my hair needs a lot of extra care to make sure it does not get brassy and so that it doesn't fade. I like this product a lot, the pump is a nice touch since most oils don't have that
Nathan P.
I love this stuff! It works so well! I've noticed after using this product over time that my hair was stronger and soft at the same time! This product was hard to find in stores which is my only complaint
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
Smells absolutely amazing!!! I never thought a hair oil would work on my fine hair (gets oily quick and flat) but hair oil is fantastic. It doesnt make my hair greasy at all, tames fly aways and smooths my hair to perfection. I use everyday.
bhumi p.
Rutherford, NJ
This product is great for dry damaged hair. It makes you hair feel so nice and soft. I like using this product when i get out of the shower and after i straighten my hair. If you have thick hair like i do i really recommend this product!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora