BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Marada M.
Miracle worker! I have longer hair. I use a quarter size amount of this on wet hair and comb my hair out without any problem! Gone are the days of tears from plucking away at the tangles! It is a bit pricey BUT a little goes a long way!
Chelsea S.
Barlow, KY
This is one of the best products money can buy. It's so rich and moisturizing without being too heavy. My hair looks so smooth, healthy, and shiny without looking greasy when I use this, something that's hard to come by with competitors.
Noor M.
Gets rid of most of your frizz, I like to use it as my hair is drying and whenever it gets frizzy again! It also helps to keep your hair silky without making it greasy. It is a little bit on the priceyer side but I'm satisfied with the results
Tara B.
Woodland Hills, CA
This is by far my favorite and top selling product in the salon. this oil is reparative and hydrating. great on wet and dry hair. add over conditioner in your hair, acts as a deep treatment. smells amazing and is good for your skin too!
bhumi p.
Rutherford, NJ
This product is great for dry damaged hair. It makes you hair feel so nice and soft. I like using this product when i get out of the shower and after i straighten my hair. If you have thick hair like i do i really recommend this product!
Marilyn M.
San Jose, CA
This is the original moroccon oil. THeir are a lot of fakes out there. I love this stuff. i have the whole set that comes with shampoo conditioner and the leave in oil. It leaves your hair shiny and soft.
Kari K.
This product not only smells amazing,but leaves your hair soft and shiny. It also helps to control frizz. It absorbs quickly into the hair and doesn't leave a greasy residue.
Cora S.
Fort Mill, SC
This is an amazing product. I know so many people who use it and the rest of the Moroccan oil line. It smells amazing and leaves hair soft and frizz free, but is a tad expensive. Its still worth the buy.
Nathan P.
I love this stuff! It works so well! I've noticed after using this product over time that my hair was stronger and soft at the same time! This product was hard to find in stores which is my only complaint
Lisa H.
Huntsville, AL
I swear by this stuff. When my stylist told me it cuts down on drying time, I didn't believe her. Then I tried it myself and found out she was right! I have long, thick hair, and this makes a significant difference in drying time. It also makes my hair soft and helps combat frizz.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora