BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
melody s.
Roslyn Hts, NY
For someone who has thick, frizzy and hair that can't be tamed, this is my holy grail. A little goes a long way. I have dark brown hair and use the regular oil. I like how you can use it on dry and wet hair. It is a very thick oil, so this is great for people with thick hair. I don't know how well it'd work for people with thin hair.
Camille D.
Bridgeport , CT
Love how much healthier this makes my hair look! i usually put some in my damp hair after the shower and then a little more afterwards when my hair is dry. Also, it leaves your hair smelling really good
Amber F.
My sister got this from her hairdresser and after I tried it I will nerver use anything else! It makes your hair feel so soft, and it also reduces frizz by like 80%, for me anyways. Although it is pretty pricey I think its worth it if you want something that really works.
Miranda G.
Keller, VA
Amazing stuff! I have wavy, coarse hair and this always tames it and leaves it feeling so smooth. It does make it really greasy though, so be careful on the amount you use for your hair type. This is very pricey though, so I won't be buying again any time soon.
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
I got this in my Ipsy bag and it was immediately love at first use! I had dyed my hair blonde and when I would blow dry it the ends would be a bit brittle so I would use this Moroccan oil and it moistured my hair and left it soft and shiny!
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Not typically a fan of hair oils, but this is o will make an exception for. It's a very good quality of oil, it helps with frizz, tames fly Away's, and makes my hair smell really nice. Again, serums aren't my preference, but this is a good one
CJ B.
Little Rock, AR
This was given to me by my stylist. I have curly hair and have used oils from other companies that I have enjoyed more that are around the same price. It's easy to use and the pump is nice, I like that I can reuse the bottle for other things.
Kloey L.
Saint Michael
This serum made my hair feel silky and new. I think it helped bring more shine into my hair and eliminate dullness. It's really easy to use and it smells really good. My mom has been using it probably before I've been born and I've decided to use it too.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I've used this stuff religiously since 2011, and have always gotten compliments on how shiny and healthy my hair looks. I will never not use this in my hair regimen. It is a little pricey, but definitely worth it and lasts a long time if used correctly
Katie F.
Bolling Afb, DC
WORTH THE MONEY!!! Makes your hair look, feel and smell like heaven!!! I can't wash & dry my hair without this stuff!!! It's an oil and you only need a dime size amount, so it lasts forever!!! I maybe buy 2-3 bottles a year!! Sold at salons!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora