BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Patty P.
I personally go to the salon just to get this put in my hair I love anything Moroccan oil I don't like any other thing that nothing can compare to you it has a wonderful scent it's very light it's refreshing I wouldn't change a thing about it
Camille D.
Bridgeport , CT
Love how much healthier this makes my hair look! i usually put some in my damp hair after the shower and then a little more afterwards when my hair is dry. Also, it leaves your hair smelling really good
Jordan C.
Marshfield , MO
Moroccan oil is HOT right now. And with any trend, there are a lot of imposters and wanna-be's out there. There is absolutely NO substitute for this stuff. It can be pricey, but you'll get what you pay for.
Courtney B.
Carmel , IN
Works well with the end of my hair that is dry and has split ends. I prefer this brand over others because they never disappoint me. If you're not careful, this oil product can make your hair oily. Would recommend only using it on your ends
Emili W.
Anoka, MN
I love this product and i use it alot. It makes my thick hair shiny and smooth, and it smells very delish. I wouldn't consider it a treatment though. I haven't noticed a difference in my hair it just makes it look better when the product is in.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
The only bad thing about this product is that if you use too much, your can gets oily so know your limits! But otherwise, this product is awesome. Such an awesome serum, it helped with the overall health of my hair and made it so soft and shiny!
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
I use this product daily on freshly washed hair that has been towel dried, taking the place of a detangler, and my hair lady has noticed a difference in my hair. It is super soft.
Lindsey G.
Love love love this product. Although it is expensive, it lasts a long time and works well. Worth every penny. It smells amazing. I use a small amount on damp hair and when blow drying, my hair dries in half the time and feels less damaged.
Chelsea M.
Bethany, CT
This stuff is AMAZING! It makes my hair so shiny and makes my ombre highlights pop. I really like how quickly it absorbs into hair. I have extremely long hair and this treatments does wonders for breakage.
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
Oh my gosh! I am so in love with this. My hair has never been smoother or shinier since I've been using this stuff. It lasts a lot time and seriously makes my hair feel so healthy and lively.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora