BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Laurie L.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I think this and Argan oil are just way too heavy for my hair. So, if you have fine, thin and flat hair like me, try something a little less heavy. I definitely prefer obliphica or even the redken pink diamond oil. These are more lightweight.
Patty P.
I personally go to the salon just to get this put in my hair I love anything Moroccan oil I don't like any other thing that nothing can compare to you it has a wonderful scent it's very light it's refreshing I wouldn't change a thing about it
Angela B.
Patchogue, NY
Love this product! It smoothes the frizzes and keeps hair in great looking condition! I am a brunette with wavy hair and this product met all my expectations for a great price!
Chloe B.
Granbury, TX
Smells delicious, and works great through any hair crisis I am in! I love that this is an oily like serum, and it feels so good. The perfect scent and the treatment it provides definitely beats the competitors. I am satisfied, and addicted. (:
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
I got this in my Ipsy bag and it was immediately love at first use! I had dyed my hair blonde and when I would blow dry it the ends would be a bit brittle so I would use this Moroccan oil and it moistured my hair and left it soft and shiny!
Alyson T.
Milwaukee, WI
I have fine hair, but a lot of it and it gets oily easily. I use Moroccn Oil Light and LOVE it! Makes my hir soft and shiny, protects from damage. It just looks and feels better. I don't think generic brands do justice. Also helps hair dry faster, and is much smoothr when flat ironing!
Brittany R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I use this treatment whenever my hair is feeling dry and like straw. I color my hair lighter which is harsh on my hair so I love to put this in on my ends to keep them healthy.
Jordan C.
Marshfield , MO
Moroccan oil is HOT right now. And with any trend, there are a lot of imposters and wanna-be's out there. There is absolutely NO substitute for this stuff. It can be pricey, but you'll get what you pay for.
melody s.
Roslyn Hts, NY
For someone who has thick, frizzy and hair that can't be tamed, this is my holy grail. A little goes a long way. I have dark brown hair and use the regular oil. I like how you can use it on dry and wet hair. It is a very thick oil, so this is great for people with thick hair. I don't know how well it'd work for people with thin hair.
Emili W.
Anoka, MN
I love this product and i use it alot. It makes my thick hair shiny and smooth, and it smells very delish. I wouldn't consider it a treatment though. I haven't noticed a difference in my hair it just makes it look better when the product is in.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora