BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ashley H.
Saltillo
This stuff is amazing my hair gets very oily at the top and but it's dry at the bottom it's been Color treated and bleached so I only put this at the ends of my hair it makes it look healthy and feel healthy I would highly recommend it to anyone
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
I really like adding moroccan oil to my hair because I find that it makes it look a little more sleek and just lock down some of my frizzy hairs. It makes my hair feel a little softer and less dry. This brand has good hair products that I enjoy
Cheyanne E.
I have always loved this product. It smells amazing too which I know is a big deal for some people! It makes my hair very soft and smooth. A little amount goes a very long way with this product and if you use too much it can make your hair greasy
Amanda S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I'm going to take away one star because of the price. But this product smells nice and does work well. I love that it adds shine and softens my dark and course hair. I tend to try lots of different hair oils but I would repurchase this one again.
Sydney G.
Tempe, AZ
I bought this because my hair tends to get very frizzy at the ends and I'm not one who likes to put heat to my hair. It works well with air drying, but if you use too much and apply it close to your roots your hair is going to look very greasy .
Crystal C.
I love to use this product before I start to style my hair, it's expensive but totally worth it ! I dye my hair and it great at maintaining my hair. My hair look healthy and I keep it in my hair regimen especially when applying heat to my hair.
Maryn T.
Coppell, TX
I have been using this since 2008 and it's a must to keep my bob sleek.  A tiny drop is all I need, so a bottle of this lasts virtually forever - usually at least two years.  I have tried the light formula, but nothing compares to the original!
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
Just a little of this product goes a long way! Seriously, only use a TINY amount, otherwise your hair will look greasy. This is great as a finishing product on any hair type, or if you just need a little softening to your dry ends (like me!)
Rachael T.
This is a great hair oil for my highlighted naturally curly hair that I have totally abused with too much heat styling. I find it a great value because you really don't need much. I think I've had my small bottle for almost a year. It's not like a miracle worker but it makes my hair softer and more manageable without sacrificing body.
Kloey L.
Saint Michael
This serum made my hair feel silky and new. I think it helped bring more shine into my hair and eliminate dullness. It's really easy to use and it smells really good. My mom has been using it probably before I've been born and I've decided to use it too.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora