BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Cassandra D.
Saint Paul, MN
This product really helps my hair feel smooth and less dry and dead. I dye my hair alot so it has been bleached a ton so my hair is very damaged. I just add a small bit to my hair after showering and when it is dry it is shiny and healthy feeling!
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
This product has changed my hair forever. I have really fine hair that get tangled very easy. I just use a few drops of this on my damp hair and it is like a miracle for my hair. It becomes silky and shiny and so easy to run my brush through.
Alyssa S.
I absolutely love morrocan oil! It keeps my hair healthy, shiny, smooth & detangled. It smells amazing & does everything I need & more. I highly recommend this for others to try.
Ashley W.
Cane Ridge, TN
I've been using morocconoil for years now. Some other oils just look so greasy and unhealthy. This really creates a luxurious and shiny look without looking to oily. I love that! It's been a tried and true go to product of mine for a long time.
Nicole D.
I got this because everyone was loosing their mind over Moroccan oil but I didn't feel like it lived up to the hype. It was too heavy on my hair and made it look thin and greasy.
Tiffany B.
Seattle, WA
A little goes a long way! Never forget that. If you use too much, your hair will be a grease ball and no one likes or wants that. It works well with helping dry locks and taming your flyaways. Just start off with a few drops and build from there.
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI
like this one but not a fan, the brand is huge world wide but didnt really make that big of a difference, you can get the same result or better using natural virgin coco nut oil.
Crystal C.
I love to use this product before I start to style my hair, it's expensive but totally worth it ! I dye my hair and it great at maintaining my hair. My hair look healthy and I keep it in my hair regimen especially when applying heat to my hair.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
This is the best! I use this every day in my hair to keep it shiny and frizz free. Just a couple of pumps is all you need for your hair. It also smells really nice. I always buy this oil! I recommend this as it is a great product for your hair!
Amanda S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I'm going to take away one star because of the price. But this product smells nice and does work well. I love that it adds shine and softens my dark and course hair. I tend to try lots of different hair oils but I would repurchase this one again.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora