BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Nicole W.
Lunenburg, MA
I have used MANY oil treatments and this product is easily in my top THREE! It didn't grease up my hair, it didn't weigh it down and it smelled great! My hair felt healthy and looked healthy! Highly recommended!
Maria R.
This Moroccanoil oil really does the job it hydrates my hair and leaves it leaving really silky and smooth. It is also not overly to oily either which is a plus for me and its a bit pricey just throwing it out there but overall i would recommend it.
Alicia S.
I love how the oil does not make the hair greasy, but feels silky and smooth. A little bit goes a long way, which is great because the product is a little pricey
Lauren J.
I put this in my hair right after washing to seal in the moisture. I have pretty dry hair, and I have found that this creates a long lasting shine and keeps my hair silky smooth all day long. It also smells nice, and I recommend this to any hair type.
Alexa K.
Works great on my hair. I just dyed it from brown to blonde so the extra moisture in the oil really helps. It's easy to use. I use it when my hair is damp right or if the shower !!
Heather C.
ANCHORAGE, AK
I love the Moroccanoil Treatment. I actually use this on my daughter hair, she gets lots of tangles and it is so difficult to brush. The Moroccanoil helps her hair brush easier and stay healthy as well. It goes on smoothly and is super light with no noticeable fragrance. One bottle really lasts a long time for us, as a little bit goes a long way.
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL
I am hooked! Cannot live with out this oil in my life. It has significantly changed my care. Smooths and controls fly aways but never leaves hair greasy or oily.
Magdalena T.
It was an ok product expensive for not much product. It was not as affective as I hoped. I used it once a week. I would use a cheaper product because I did not see major improvements to the feel of my hair. I would not recommend it to a friend.
Ericka C.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite hair product, ever! I put it on my finger tips and apply all over my hair while damp. Dry and style it, then add a little more on the ends when finished. It makes me hair smooth and shiny without weighing it down or making it oily.
jessica r.
Albertville, AL
Really great product for reducing frizz. I use it pretty often to keep my hair feeling soft as well as keep my stretched earlobes healthy. Just make sure you do not use too much and wash your hands well after use!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora