BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Maria R.
This Moroccanoil oil really does the job it hydrates my hair and leaves it leaving really silky and smooth. It is also not overly to oily either which is a plus for me and its a bit pricey just throwing it out there but overall i would recommend it.
Nicole W.
Lunenburg, MA
I have used MANY oil treatments and this product is easily in my top THREE! It didn't grease up my hair, it didn't weigh it down and it smelled great! My hair felt healthy and looked healthy! Highly recommended!
Kayla M.
Rochester, NY
I honestly haven't used much of Moroccan products! But I have used this one and I love it! Makes my hair super smooth and shiny! I don't use a lot of oils in general since my hair is so oily to begin with but I love this stuff and will keep using it!
Sowmya J.
I put this at the ends of my natural hair when needed and it works. I wish it was more natural, and it isn't heavy like normal oils, but slightly heavier than my argon oil. Does what it claims to do, lasts forever
Ameera K.
Skokie, IL
I have dark thick hair and I had started using this since August just in 6 months I have anoticed a significant difference in my hair! Little bit goes a long way
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
Good for all hair types, use when your hair is wet, and your hair will transform over time! It really heals and mends all your split ends and helps smooth your hair out. After using this product for 3 months, my hairdresser couldn't believe how nice my hair felt and it cooperated very well.
Breanna J.
Fallsburg
I use this this to tame frizzies, leaves and awesome smell!! Not too bad of pricing it's worth it. I use it every time I get out of the shower. Very effective and easy to comb my hair one of my favorites. I'm a satisfied customer with this product!!!
Alexa K.
Works great on my hair. I just dyed it from brown to blonde so the extra moisture in the oil really helps. It's easy to use. I use it when my hair is damp right or if the shower !!
Chelsea I.
Caddo Mills, TX
Don't use to much of this product but just a tiny bit and you will love it I don't use it everyday only because my hair gets oily without it I use every other day and it has helped making my hair shiny and smooth
Deactivated A.
Smells amazing! A little bit goes a long way. I have mid length hair and use a drop the size of a dime. Too much can make for greasy hair. I apply mine while my hair is wet and after it dries it comes out very soft
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora