BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Alisa C.
Mapleton, UT
Smells incredible! It also makes my hair so soft and shiny. It helps the health of my hair because it's not in the best shape. I use it on wet hair before I blowdry and it also acts as a heat protectant. I really like morrocan oil brand, I trust all their products and this is one of their best that I would reccomend.
Lauren O.
This is the holy grail of hair care products. It mends split ends and creates the perfect shine and softness. It’s lightweight and doesn’t weigh hair down or make it feel greasy. I have he small sample size but I will definitely purchase after this is gone. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
I have a long hair so some oils are really necessary for me! I love this oil. I had like 2 mini-sized bottles and one 125ml. And it is awesome! It smells so good! And my hair looks much better - silky, shiny, soft and smooth. Highly recommend this product!
Hailee R.
Clinton, UT
I think this oil is great for people who have dark colored hair and medium to thick hair. If you have blonde hair and use this oil it will discolor your blondes and if your hair is fine textured or thin it is too heavy and makes your hair feel weighed down and can get greasy pretty quickly. It’s awesome for heat protection and giving yourself a silky smooth blowout tho!
brittney b.
West Jordan , UT
This is the serum of all serums. If you are going to invest in a hair serum this is the one. I have tried so many over the last 10 years and this is the only one that keeps my hair feeling soft and smooth. It has an anti frizz effect to it. A bottle lasts me about 3 to 4 months because a little goes a long ways! 10/10!
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
My mom bought this for me when it first came on the market a long time ago, and it was my first “luxury” hair product. Fast forward a decade or so, I received a sample from PinchMe for reviewing purposes. I had totally forgotten about it and wasn’t expecting to like it as much as my 12 year old self had. First of all, the fragrance is AMAZING. It is fresh but still a little warm (sandalwood perhaps?) and the smell actually stays on your hair! On wet hair, it makes a protective seal on your hair protecting it from damage while adding shine. You can even put a little on dry hair to add shine and moisture back without it being oily. I can’t believe I forgot about this gem! Definitely better than all the lines of products copying it.
Missy P.
This product works amazingly! Oils are already very good for your hair, and moraccan oil is one of them. I color my hair alot and i used to swim as a sport so my hair would be fried. With this product it helped bring back the moisture that i was lacking and helped my hair come back to life. I highly reccomend!
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely adore this serum! It really smooths out my hair (which is a nightmare to deal with, by the way) and adds some much needed shine. If you have multi-racial hair like me, I highly recommend giving this a try. A helpful tip though is to ensure you've added moisture before using this product. Argan oil doesn't penetrate your hair shaft and just coats it on the outside. If you have no properly prepped your hair, you could actually seal the moisture OUTSIDE of it. This will be a staple in my hair routine for a long time!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Which hair type is it good for? ✔ Straight ✔ Wavy ✔ Curly ✔ Coiled ✔ Tightly Coiled What it is: A versatile, argan oil-infused hair styler in a light formulation that can be used for conditioning, styling, and finishing. Key Benefits: - Detangles, speeds up blow-drying time, and boosts shine - Improves manageability and controls frizz and flyaways - Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and vitamin-rich linseed (flax) seed extract to help strengthen Retails for $34.00
Ashley S.
Pikeville
My absolute favorite hair care product. There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t use this. It’s perfect for fine hair, I can use as much as I want on mid-shaft to ends without my hair looking greasy. The signature scent lingers for the entire day and will go noticed. Helps keep those split ends looking sealed and gives a perfect amount of shine to the hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora