BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Betsy R.
This oil is great for dry hair. I mainly use his as an end only repair serum. If you don't apply to your roots it doesn't weigh down your hair. I love this oil vs other oils and recommend to anyone. I'm happy with this product but a little goes a long way.
Kristen T.
My hair loves this stuff! You can put it on either onto damp hair or apply it to dry hair. This product makes my hair shiny and helps it stay hydrated! I am prone to really frizzy hair when drying my hair .. so this product saves me on those frizzy days!
Sydney V.
Tallahassee, FL
I have really dry hair but it’s thin so I have to be careful with the products I use. After I wash my hair I’ll put a drop of this oil in my hands and work it through my hair and blow dry and style it and it makes my hair so smooth and soft without feeling like I dumped oil in my hair and gets all greasy
Influenster M.
This is the best smelling stuff in the entire world. It makes my hair soft and shiny. Unfortunately it's pretty expensive. It does last a long time though because you only need a very small amount. I am unsure if the product is cruelty free. Were I to find out it's not, then I'd be rating this a B.
Kristie B.
Fremont
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
This is my must have hair product I couldn't live without it!!!! It makes my hair so soft and smells AMAZING!!!!
Naomi I.
Lovely smell, very hydrating. Was too heavy for my hair, weighed it down & made it greasy after only a half a day. Would probably work for coarser hair but it just wasn't right for me unfortunately. Would recommend for someone with more unmanageable hair.
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
I love the smell and apply it every time I dry my hair leaves it very silky and helps after I dye my hair I first heard of Moroccanoil® Treatment Original after I received it as a gift and now purchase it.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This stuff really does help the health of my hair. I used it for a month & I started seeing a real difference in my hair. I noticed things before that, but after a month, it was even more noticeable. It doesn't weigh my hair down, which I worried about. I love it!
Katie L.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I love this moroccanail treatment. The smell is great and the packaging is nice. The glass bottle is a little heavy though. This treatment always leaves my hair feeling great and a lot goes a long way. Even though it's on the pricier side the bottle lasts
Jalm P.
Minneapolis , MN
I Love the Moroccan oil treatment its very light great smell and does not put a coating on the hair. I am biracial but have very coarse hair but gets really oily quick so this product works well with no build up
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora