BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Influenster M.
This is the best smelling stuff in the entire world. It makes my hair soft and shiny. Unfortunately it's pretty expensive. It does last a long time though because you only need a very small amount. I am unsure if the product is cruelty free. Were I to find out it's not, then I'd be rating this a B.
Mayra H.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this oil using it for my frizzy wavy hair. I have red frizzy wavy hair and it really helps with that. It's very much effective for my hair I've had troubles with others it has a nice clean scent I would recommend this to anyone with my kind of hair
Naomi I.
Lovely smell, very hydrating. Was too heavy for my hair, weighed it down & made it greasy after only a half a day. Would probably work for coarser hair but it just wasn't right for me unfortunately. Would recommend for someone with more unmanageable hair.
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
I am obsessed. I bleach the crap out of my hair and it's also very long, so I try not to do much too it. After I was it with my purple shampoo, I use a dime size amount as a leave in conditioner. In the winter, it helps reduce the Frizz too. I recommend to everyone!
Kristen T.
My hair loves this stuff! You can put it on either onto damp hair or apply it to dry hair. This product makes my hair shiny and helps it stay hydrated! I am prone to really frizzy hair when drying my hair .. so this product saves me on those frizzy days!
Jasmine W.
Spartanburg, SC
I use this on my daughters hair. They are mixed and have very curly hair which dries out easily. This oil keep their curls looking great and helps their hair retain its moisture. I love that it comes with a pump, because oils can get messy without one!
Hannah W.
Appleton , WI
I love this! This oil is great for every hair type! My hair is color treated and it always leaves my hair so soft! I gifted this to my mom for her birthday and she has extremely curly hair! I have purchased this several times! It is a staple in my everyday routine
Michelle P.
Fort Meade, MD
No matter what products I use I always come back to MorrocanOil. Great smell, perfect consistency (though if your hair is oily I'd go with the light), a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts forever. Reduces frizz and cuts blowdry time in half!
Sanela J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I ordered this from Nordstroms and this product is phenomenal! It's a light serum that goes on really well. Light weight! Won't over grease your hair and adds perfect amount of moisture and protection. Leave your hair so smooth and adds a nice shine. Oh and not to mention it smells AMAZING! Love this product!
Katie L.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I love this moroccanail treatment. The smell is great and the packaging is nice. The glass bottle is a little heavy though. This treatment always leaves my hair feeling great and a lot goes a long way. Even though it's on the pricier side the bottle lasts
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora