BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mayra H.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this oil using it for my frizzy wavy hair. I have red frizzy wavy hair and it really helps with that. It's very much effective for my hair I've had troubles with others it has a nice clean scent I would recommend this to anyone with my kind of hair
Kristen T.
My hair loves this stuff! You can put it on either onto damp hair or apply it to dry hair. This product makes my hair shiny and helps it stay hydrated! I am prone to really frizzy hair when drying my hair .. so this product saves me on those frizzy days!
Michelle P.
Fort Meade, MD
No matter what products I use I always come back to MorrocanOil. Great smell, perfect consistency (though if your hair is oily I'd go with the light), a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts forever. Reduces frizz and cuts blowdry time in half!
Sydnee C.
Jacksonville, NC
My mother is a hair stylist, and is really big on keeping our hair healthy. This oil smells great and goes in nicely. I use this after I have towel dried my hair after a shower. Once my hair is dry, it feels silky and soft. NOT oily. LOVE this product!
Catie J.
Omaha, NE
I am obsessed. I bleach the crap out of my hair and it's also very long, so I try not to do much too it. After I was it with my purple shampoo, I use a dime size amount as a leave in conditioner. In the winter, it helps reduce the Frizz too. I recommend to everyone!
Betsy R.
This oil is great for dry hair. I mainly use his as an end only repair serum. If you don't apply to your roots it doesn't weigh down your hair. I love this oil vs other oils and recommend to anyone. I'm happy with this product but a little goes a long way.
Hannah W.
Appleton , WI
I love this! This oil is great for every hair type! My hair is color treated and it always leaves my hair so soft! I gifted this to my mom for her birthday and she has extremely curly hair! I have purchased this several times! It is a staple in my everyday routine
Robin J.
Laurinburg, NC
This is one of the greatest hair products money can buy. I cannot stress this enough. This can transform your hair after one use. It's not heavy like some can be and takes just a small amount. And it smells fabulous.
Sanela J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I ordered this from Nordstroms and this product is phenomenal! It's a light serum that goes on really well. Light weight! Won't over grease your hair and adds perfect amount of moisture and protection. Leave your hair so smooth and adds a nice shine. Oh and not to mention it smells AMAZING! Love this product!
Rachel C.
Cupertino, CA
This oil treatment has a very great reputation. I was recommended this product by a close friend and am very pleased. It is one of the best oil treatments out there. But, it is very pricey and sometimes hard to find.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora