BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I have mixed feelings about this product i want to love it but i just cant because for my hair just leaves it way to oily and i dont have oily hair but it makes y hair look like slime from a snail
Brandi S.
If you have fine thin hair and using oil tends to make your hair heavy and oily then this is the oil for you. It is light and perfect for fine hair and does not leave ANY oily residue. It also smells wonderful.I was quite surprised by this oil but I love it.
Mia M.
This is a excellent product. It works really good on my hair. It kept my hair very moisture when I put it in. I tried this product because I have dry scalp and I helped my scalp out a lot. I don't have dry scalp anymore. I recommend this product to anybody.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
I like this product, but I just couldn't get it to absorb into my dry roots. It smells amazing, but when I use it (on dry hair and wet), I feel like it just sits on top of my ends and makes it oily. I got this as a sample, and I don't think I would purchase.
Yes Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this stuff! It works so good. Smells so good & it does the job. It's easy to use & it leaves my hair feeling super soft & luxurious. It helps with my dry ends on my hair. You only need a little bit because it can weigh down your hair if too much added.
Juliana K.
Atlanta, GA
I would give 100000 stars for this product if o could. Your hair does not get greasy and you can apply just a little bit and goes to all your hair. Last forever, which is amazing because the only bad point of this product it is the price.25$ for the little one
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I love this stuff. It makes my hair soo soft! Esp after a long week of blow drying and curling.. it brings it back from the dead and I also don't find it to be too greasy on my hair. So thats always nice
Lindsey T.
Plainfield, IL
This is one of the best hair oils on the market. I use this on the ends of my hair to keep it looking healthy and shiney. This brand is on the expensive side but little bit goes a long way with this product and it can end up looking greasy if you use too much.
Taylor W.
Montague, MI
This is a pretty good product. I have really frizzy hair and this helps keep it tame without weighing it down. It smells amazing as well which is always a plus. I just wish it wasn't so expensive, but if it works for you I assume it's worth it. It's a really nice oil.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
First of all, the smell of this oil is amazing! Even though it cost an arm and a leg, it is worth it! This stuff really, really, really, works. I have thick, wavy hair and this works to tame my mane.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora