BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Bailey P.
Calumet, MI
All time favorite!! Smells so good! I use after I curl my hair and for me it holds my curl and gives a nice gloss to my hair. Leaves soft manageable and frizz free!
Evelyn M.
This is such a wonderful product, i honestly love it and it smells great. it leaves the hair flawless and not oily. it does cost a lot, but it is worth it because it recovers your hair and makes it look alive and shiny
Kayla S.
Tyler, TX
I almost possibly love this product too much! It is on the expensive side but every penny has been worth it to me for over 2 years now! A little goes such a long way! I've had my bottle of treatment for over a year now and I have extremely thick and long hair!
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
My ends have always been really dry and when my hair stylist recommended this product I quickly went to get it because she said it would help with moisturizing my hair and keeping it look healthy. This is by far one of my favorite hair products! It works so well!
Madeline R.
Harrah, OK
if you want shiny, soft, great smelling hair, then you'll really like this! I don't think it fixes any damage done to your hair but it makes damaged hair look and feel better. I think its kind of expensive compared to some hair oils but the results are great!
Hope S.
Gainesville, FL
Expensive? Yes, it is a bit expensive. However, I swear by this stuff. I have wavy dry hair, and this stuff makes it soft and shiny. It smells great, and you can put it in your damp hair and the excess oil will work as a heat protectant for your hair.
Amanda S.
Received a sample of this in an ipsy bag. I have combination hair (oily at the roots, dry at the ends) and even when only applied to the ends, it left them looking disgustingly oily. The scent was pleasant, but didn't make up for the mess it left in my hair.
Taylor W.
Montague, MI
This is a pretty good product. I have really frizzy hair and this helps keep it tame without weighing it down. It smells amazing as well which is always a plus. I just wish it wasn't so expensive, but if it works for you I assume it's worth it. It's a really nice oil.
Analise J.
This oil makes my hair visibly shinier and healthier! It helps restore my hair from damages and it smells so good! A little goes a long way, so it is worth the price.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I have mixed feelings about this product i want to love it but i just cant because for my hair just leaves it way to oily and i dont have oily hair but it makes y hair look like slime from a snail
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora