BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ashley R.
My favorite part of this product is the smell. I like how it hydrates my hair however a little bit goes a long way. I found that I really can only use the tiniest bit and only apply it to the very ends of my hair. Otherwise it is heavy and weighed down and looks greasy.
Brooke B.
Kent, WA
I love this product so much. it's one of my favorite hair care products to use on all of my clients, and myself. i use this roughly once a week (after shampooing) and it nourishes my hair and helps seal any split ends.
Lindsey T.
Plainfield, IL
This is one of the best hair oils on the market. I use this on the ends of my hair to keep it looking healthy and shiney. This brand is on the expensive side but little bit goes a long way with this product and it can end up looking greasy if you use too much.
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
My ends have always been really dry and when my hair stylist recommended this product I quickly went to get it because she said it would help with moisturizing my hair and keeping it look healthy. This is by far one of my favorite hair products! It works so well!
Beka S.
Camino, CA
First of all, the smell of this oil is amazing! Even though it cost an arm and a leg, it is worth it! This stuff really, really, really, works. I have thick, wavy hair and this works to tame my mane.
Taylor W.
Montague, MI
This is a pretty good product. I have really frizzy hair and this helps keep it tame without weighing it down. It smells amazing as well which is always a plus. I just wish it wasn't so expensive, but if it works for you I assume it's worth it. It's a really nice oil.
Analise J.
This oil makes my hair visibly shinier and healthier! It helps restore my hair from damages and it smells so good! A little goes a long way, so it is worth the price.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I have mixed feelings about this product i want to love it but i just cant because for my hair just leaves it way to oily and i dont have oily hair but it makes y hair look like slime from a snail
Juliana K.
Atlanta , GA
I would give 100000 stars for this product if o could. Your hair does not get greasy and you can apply just a little bit and goes to all your hair. Last forever, which is amazing because the only bad point of this product it is the price.25$ for the little one
Mia M.
This is a excellent product. It works really good on my hair. It kept my hair very moisture when I put it in. I tried this product because I have dry scalp and I helped my scalp out a lot. I don't have dry scalp anymore. I recommend this product to anybody.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora