BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
aldo w.
This stuff is amazing, you only needed a small amount or it will make your hair super greasy. My hair looks really healthy ever since I started using this on my hair.
Nicole P.
Boston, MA
I have extremely curly, thick hair and I tried using this to tame it - didn't work. When I straighten my hair though, it tames flyaways, gives a nice shine and nice smell. I wish it worked with my curly hair but not so much.
Kayla T.
Salem, SC
No matter your hair type, this light weight oil treatment will do wonders for your damaged hair. It is a little pricey but WORTH IT. It is a oil based product and it ads shine to your hair while repairing it. I would recommend for any hair, damaged or not damaged.
Jonnell S.
CHICAGO, IL
I started using this on my color-treated hair and I love it. It's a little pricey (about $40 for a full-size bottle) but a little goes a long way. My hair is medium-to-short and I use one pump for my entire head of hair. It makes my hair soft & shiny, dries faster, and smells great. I stopped using conditioner and now I just use this after shampooing/towel drying.
Emily E.
Maineville, OH
I use this product almost every day. It reduces frizz and smooths my hair without it feeling greasy.

A little goes a long way as well, and I've had the same bottle for a couple of years.
Kristen W.
A perfect oil for almost any hair type. It helps smooth the hair follicle while adding shine. It's super easy to use. Just take a couple of pumps when your hair is wet or dry and run it through the mid lengths and ends. It's a little pricey, but worth every penny.
Jessica Q.
I use this on my wet hair. It makes my thick wavy hair more manageable & lightweight. I let my hair air dry so it makes my hair tamable also. Plus it smells really good!
Ava D.
Middletown, CT
I love this stuff and I think it makes my hair super shiny, but I find that I have to be careful how much I use because my hair is on the greasier side and this can sometimes make it worse. It is a little expensive but I would recommend it to those with dry hair
Tara H.
Love, love, love Moroccan oil! I use this stuff on my hair regularly to keep it moisturized and cut the frizz from my hair. I put a small amount in my palms and rub them together before working it through my hair from end to root. I highly recommend this product.
Diana F.
When I used this, I was able to notice the difference in my hair. I straighten it daily so it can be quite dry and frizzy. When I use this, my hair feels softer and has less frizz right away! I recommend you try it if you're also struggling with dry, frizzy, hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora