BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Diana D.
Antioch, CA
This stuff is amazing. I use it for pretty much everything--on my hair, on my face, on dry patches, elbows, you name it. I've had extremely dry skin these past few months, and ever since I started using this oil as a moisturizer before bed, and before makeup, my skin has been glowing and healthy. My dry patches have disappeared. It's definitely worth the price!
Jessica Q.
I use this on my wet hair. It makes my thick wavy hair more manageable & lightweight. I let my hair air dry so it makes my hair tamable also. Plus it smells really good!
Jayleen H.
Its very thin, has a great smell, and leaves your hair soft and shiny! It is a little pricey but it is definitely worth your money. It's very easy to use especially with the pump.  It targets damaged hair and split ends. I would definitely buy this product again.
Emily E.
Maineville, OH
I use this product almost every day. It reduces frizz and smooths my hair without it feeling greasy.

A little goes a long way as well, and I've had the same bottle for a couple of years.
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
This is sooooo good for my hair! I love doing a deep conditioning treatment in the evening then I put this all through my hair and sleep on it. My man loves the scent! It's a total refresher for my hair.
Brooklyn A.
I put this product on my ends and it made my hair super soft and it helped repair my split ends. This is really good for dry hair. This is just as good as argan oil.
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
I like this, but I can't use too much too often or it makes my hair greasy. This is an occasional product for me, but when I'm using it I LOVE it. It smells great, works well to tame those flyaways and keeps my waves in check. Happy with it, and would get again.
Jenna L.
Minneapolis, MN
THIS PRODUCT IS GOLD. I have damaged my hair many times before and this treatment brings it back to life! Their entire line works magic on the hair. I usually purchase mine at Ulta Beauty.
Samantha M.
The best of the best. This hair oil is my go to recommendation for anyone with dry, chemically processed, or hair in need of repair. This provides the health and moisture to get your hair back to healthy, and keep it that way! Amazing smell, you can feel the quality of the oil upon dispersing, and your hair will not look greasy with correct application! LOVE IT!!
aldo w.
This stuff is amazing, you only needed a small amount or it will make your hair super greasy. My hair looks really healthy ever since I started using this on my hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora