BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Was scared to try this product at first. Was recommended by my hair stylist. I have oily hair and though this product was going to add to that. But i was wrong the smell of the oil is very floral. The fragrance stay all day. It take just a pea sizr amd you will start seeing a differents in split end amd frizzy. The oil helps with gaining your healtly manageable hair back.
Noemi F.
Orange, CA
This treatment made my split ends less split. It made my hair soft as soon as it was dry. This treatment is really worth the price. It is better than other oils because it actually does it's job. I used the serum so I rubbed it into my ends of my hair after I showered.
Amanda W.
S San Fran, CA
This oil was just good for me. I prefer using the biosilk serum that has almost the same consistency but doesn't leave your hair feeling as greasy as this. It smells nice and I can tell it helps the frizz but for the price I would choose other products over this.
Samantha M.
The best of the best. This hair oil is my go to recommendation for anyone with dry, chemically processed, or hair in need of repair. This provides the health and moisture to get your hair back to healthy, and keep it that way! Amazing smell, you can feel the quality of the oil upon dispersing, and your hair will not look greasy with correct application! LOVE IT!!
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
I love this brand! I love how it is sold at Sephora. It definitely met my expectations and made my hair feel so healthy, shiny, and plush! I have short hair at the moment that is thick, but I am trying to grow it out! I recommend this product for all hair types!
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
The best hair oil I've ever used. It doesn't leave your hair greasy and gives it the right amount of moisture. Despite being expensive, it lasts a really long time because you only need a small amount. Smells amazing too!
Kate M.
Maple Grove
I use this all the time. I have super curly hair that when I straighten it it always goes back to a wavy kinda curl, but now when I use it it stays straight all day.
Danielle S.
I received the sample sized bottle about a month ago and just started using it recently. I think it's an all around wonderful product. It made a real difference in my hair. A little really goes a long way. I have extremely thick and curly hair so I used this right after a shower on the ends and it makes them smooth even after blow drying and using my straightener.
Roweily A.
My favorite hair product of all time! It really takes care of my dull hair it's makes it shiny and soft. And I love the smell too! It can be pricey but it's worth it!
Sam H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I have naturally black hair and for about six months decided to be platinum blonde. Needless to say, my hair was so fried that it was crispy and chunks were falling out. I was recommended this product and it worked instantly. My hair was automatically softer and smoothr and over time my hair became stronger
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora