BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
I use this before I blow dry and comb my hair and it helps de tangle my hair. My hair is so much smoother after I blow dry it. The smell is really nice as well. I bought this after it was used on me at a salon and I'm very happy I did. A little bit goes a long way!
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this product a lot in the summer to tame frizz and define curls. It smells amazing and a lot goes along way. It also helps to put some on dry, brittle split ends after a shower to give them the extra moisture they need.
A
This works soooo well! I had really dry hair and have tried everything that I can afford, this was the best I tried it made it so great! It's a little pricey for me but worth it and it last a long time.
Angie B.
Eugene, MO
This stuff smells so good. Vacation in a bottle! It makes my hair shine and look fresh. I have oily hair, and it doesn't make me feel greasy, it's just kind of melts into hair! A little goes along way, and a bottle can last awhile with my family of girls using it!!
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
This product is a must have. I use it everyday to tame my frizzy wavy hair. If you want a healthy glow use this product !!!. I also use it with eggs to make it into a hair mask and the results are just amazing !!! must try !!!
Angela N.
Church Hill, TN
This is a product that I recommend to everyone. I will use it on damp hair and let it sit to deep condition. I will apply it lightly to the dry ends of my hair. I put this oil on my cuticles. It works wonderfully on my skin. I will use it on my whole body to moisturize.
Liz G.
Los Banos, CA
I love love love this! I constantly get my hair dyed, so obviously I have a lot of damage on my ends,which makes it a little frizzy. I use this after I have washed my hair and used conditioner, when I use this my hair does not get frizzy and it's a lot more manageable.
Sarah R.
Fargo, ND
This oil is great when your hair is wet and you let it air dry it blow dry it in. I also love it to run through my ends after I'm done heat styling. Another time I use it is when I haven't washed my hair in a few days, I apply some to the ends to soften and hydrate.
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
Moroccan oil treatment is one of the best leave in treatments out there. I love the fact that they also make a treatment that is the Lite version of this for fine hair. I have used this for years and would recommend this to anyone.
Caroline M.
Clayton, NC
Love love love Moroccan oil! Have gotten a couple in the smaller sizes and definitely just need to buy the larger one now.leaves hair soft and has been helping keep the ends shiny and prevent split ends! Use maybe once a week but definitely will be buying some more!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora