BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Bailey P.
Calumet, MI
All time favorite!! Smells so good! I use after I curl my hair and for me it holds my curl and gives a nice gloss to my hair. Leaves soft manageable and frizz free!
Yes Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this stuff! It works so good. Smells so good & it does the job. It's easy to use & it leaves my hair feeling super soft & luxurious. It helps with my dry ends on my hair. You only need a little bit because it can weigh down your hair if too much added.
Alexi H.
Provo, UT
This stuff is my favorite EVER. I have tried a bunch of hair treatments because my hair is very coarse and dry, and this one is so effective. A little bit goes a long way and it exceeded my expectations tremendously. The smell is amazing, and it honestly works anywhere on your body. I notice a huge difference when I use it in my hair and its a definite go-to!
Victoria C.
Hilliard, FL
Nothing better than salon quality products. It smells amazing and works wonders and smells amazing. It is a bit heavy if you have fine hair but can still be used if you put a small amount on wet hair as opposed to dry. I reccomend it to people regularly.
Marlana J.
Cullman, AL
As a cosmetologist I recommend this product to many people with more frizzy, dry hair! This product gives great results of smoother hair! I use this personally and it is good for daily use as well! Highly recommended!
Brittany I.
Cleveland
Most amazing product I’ve ever used in my hair. The scent is so amazing but not overwhelming like some hair products. It does not weigh your hair down like most oils so. I still had my volume in my hair. Perfect product doesn’t need to change anything
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I love this stuff. It makes my hair soo soft! Esp after a long week of blow drying and curling.. it brings it back from the dead and I also don't find it to be too greasy on my hair. So thats always nice
Bryanna V.
I have very dry hair, but a little of this goes a long way! You have to be careful not to use an excessive amount because after all it is an oil but so worth the money it leaves your hair touchable soft and frizz free!
Carey G.
This product has made my hair much more smooth, silky and soft. For most of my life I got a relaxer hair treatment and a few months ago I decided to let my natural hair fully grow back out. During this process this particular product has been my saving grace.
Hind M.
Ohio
It feels it just sits on my hair if I use this on my hair when dried. I only use oil/ serum on wet hair. It does make my hair feel soft after use but my hair tends to get very oily with this product. I don't think will buy this product again nor recommend it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.