BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
Love this oil for my dry ends on my hair! Keeps my flyaways to a minimum without looking greasy, and can be used on the face and body as well for any dry spots that need a bit more than regular moisturizer! Definitely keep a bottle of this in my closet at all times!
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
I use this before I blow dry and comb my hair and it helps de tangle my hair. My hair is so much smoother after I blow dry it. The smell is really nice as well. I bought this after it was used on me at a salon and I'm very happy I did. A little bit goes a long way!
Liz G.
Manchester, MD
Love this hair oil. It does such a great job at making my hair look and feel healthy. I only use a small amount on the very ends of my hair though. This is a pricey product, you could probably find a hair oil just as good for less. The smell of this oil is really nice!
Chloe P.
I love Moroccanoil for all of my hair needs. This oil is a must for frizzy hair before a blow dry. I put this in when my hair is wet and either let it air dry or blow dry it. It makes my hair shiny and less frizzy, and if styled my hair looks sleek and polished.
Giselle O.
Tampa, FL
I love this oil treatment! It smells great, my hair feels so soft and hydrated and it not greasy at all. I would use this either on wet or dry hair. I have dark black hair and my hair looks so healthy when I apply this oil. I would definitely recommend this product!
A
This works soooo well! I had really dry hair and have tried everything that I can afford, this was the best I tried it made it so great! It's a little pricey for me but worth it and it last a long time.
Jessica B.
Bowling Green
My favorite part about this treatment is the smell. I have thick hair that can be pretty dry at the ends. While I haven't seen a huge difference in the overall dryness with the treatment, it has helped somewhat as far as providing some relief on a short term basis.
Angie B.
Eugene, MO
This stuff smells so good. Vacation in a bottle! It makes my hair shine and look fresh. I have oily hair, and it doesn't make me feel greasy, it's just kind of melts into hair! A little goes along way, and a bottle can last awhile with my family of girls using it!!
ATHENA A.
The best part about this brand is you do not have to use a lot each time so it lasts a while. Their products are a bit expensive but so worth it. Each product I buy meets my expectations each time and has a wonderful scent! LOVE IT! Highly recommend every product :)
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
This product is a must have. I use it everyday to tame my frizzy wavy hair. If you want a healthy glow use this product !!!. I also use it with eggs to make it into a hair mask and the results are just amazing !!! must try !!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora